PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Underpainting thread in Kitty Wallis Forum

Kitty Wallis
06-11-2004, 12:24 AM
I posted a thread on underpainting with Createx on my paper using the three primary method. With 4 WIP pics.

Khadres
06-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Cool! Going there now!

judwal
06-11-2004, 11:42 AM
Cool! Going there now!
Me too...can't wait to see this. Thanks Kitty!

Oh..oh. I just realized I don't know how to get there. Can someone give me directions? Thanks and Please!

Kitty Wallis
06-11-2004, 03:52 PM
Me too...can't wait to see this. Thanks Kitty!

Oh..oh. I just realized I don't know how to get there. Can someone give me directions? Thanks and Please!

Hi Jud,
Go to the top of the page you are on where it says:
WetCanvas! > Explore Media > Pastels > Soft Pastels Studio

Click on 'Pastels' and then click on 'Kitty Wallis Bronze Partner'

Deborah Secor
06-11-2004, 04:12 PM
Or just click here...

Underpainting on Wallis thread (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195196)

Deborah

Kitty Wallis
06-11-2004, 04:16 PM
Or just click here...

Underpainting on Wallis thread (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195196)

Deborah

Good Idea!

Lisa Olivarez
06-11-2004, 10:08 PM
Cool, now we'll get to see how it's really done. :cool:
Thanks Kitty!
Lisa

jackiesimmonds
06-13-2004, 01:41 AM
this is wierd. Second time of posting ... last post has disappeared - maybe the moderators moved it?

I think your forum is difficult to find, Kitty. Anyone browsing WC would go to the Channels button, scroll down to pastels, and click. When they do that, there is no mention of your forum on the page which opens. So, to find your forum, they need to know how to proceed further. Try it, you will see what I mean.

J

Kitty Wallis
06-13-2004, 02:23 AM
this is wierd. Second time of posting ... last post has disappeared - maybe the moderators moved it?

I think your forum is difficult to find, Kitty. Anyone browsing WC would go to the Channels button, scroll down to pastels, and click. When they do that, there is no mention of your forum on the page which opens. So, to find your forum, they need to know how to proceed further. Try it, you will see what I mean.

J

You did post a similar message in my IP forum. It IS very difficult to find. I think the problem is being addressed. We'll see.