PDA

View Full Version : Art Walk in SoCal

coyote
06-10-2004, 10:40 PM
The Lakes and Valleys Art Guild is presenting itís fourth annual Art Walk in Green Valley on Saturday and Sunday, June 26 and 27.

Art by local artists working in all media will be displayed at nine different locations in this growing art colony tucked away in the Angeles National Forest.

For a map to Green Valley, visit
http://www.lakesandvalleysartguild.com

Proudhawk
06-28-2004, 02:42 PM
Todd,

Thanks, again, for all your efforts and for hosting the art-walk. I had a great time and really enjoyed meeting some of the other artists in your guild.
Please tel Denna (sp?) her efforts were greatly appreciated. I look forward to getting out in the field with you and Ken soon. Be well.

Sincerely,

Rich "Proudhawk"

Rose Queen
06-28-2004, 02:59 PM
I was a blast, Todd, and I'm really enjoying the Coyote I bought from Donna Weil (I can't say the same for my cocker spaniel, but he'll get used to it eventually... :evil: ). It was lovely to finally meet you and Eileen, to see Rich and his wife again, and the day was just perfect!

inkskin
07-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Oh,no! I missed going out there this year-that was the weekend we moved . We are in Castaic now. Well, I hope it was a great success for you Todd, and I will pay more attention for next year's walk.I would have liked to have seen you again and meet others. By the way, I thought I saw an ad in the Santa Clarita magazine about the Green Valley artist co-op and thought it could be you. :)

Best,
Heather

coyote
07-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Oh,no! I missed going out there this year-that was the weekend we moved . We are in Castaic now. Well, I hope it was a great success for you Todd, and I will pay more attention for next year's walk.I would have liked to have seen you again and meet others. By the way, I thought I saw an ad in the Santa Clarita magazine about the Green Valley artist co-op and thought it could be you. :)

Hi Heather! I was hoping you'd show up. Glad to see you're still in the area.
Yep, our four local galleries went in together on that ad, and it's brought people up to us. It's kind of expensive though and none of our little country galleries are doing all that well financially.

Good to hear from you.