PDA

View Full Version : new kiss

avian
06-10-2004, 01:26 AM
http://www.graphiczoneonline.it/forum/files/new_kiss_light.jpg

Jet
06-10-2004, 02:44 AM
Avian, another hit- i love the slightly muted hues , they go with the subject..
btw...it really looks better with the figures apart than if they were stuck together
-nice touch.

Regards

Michael
06-10-2004, 01:31 PM
"Dream a dream of Gods, Of Bacchus on the plateau, wine flows like rivers and lovers dare to believe..."

I wish I could remember who wrote that, I thought it fitting here though. Nice work Andre.

themanda
06-10-2004, 01:48 PM
very good job!

i'm probably way overanalyzing this, but here goes: the flowers (? dandelion fuzz??) look very much like human eggs, and the stars look an awful lot like a cloud of sperm. plus the obvious amourous theme...very interesting! actually, i do like it quite a bit, even if that wasn't intended.

avian
06-10-2004, 01:57 PM
:evil: very good job!

i'm probably way overanalyzing this, but here goes: the flowers (? dandelion fuzz??) look very much like human eggs, and the stars look an awful lot like a cloud of sperm. plus the obvious amourous theme...very interesting! actually, i do like it quite a bit, even if that wasn't intended.

:evil: :angel: :confused:

Michael
06-10-2004, 02:00 PM
very good job!

Ummmm...WOW!

themanda
06-10-2004, 02:07 PM
what? i didn't mean it in an inuendo type of way. if it was intentional, then it was brilliant! if it wasn't intentional, perhaps someone hears a biological clock??? looks pretty clear to me...it's a very sweet interpretation of love and sex and what follows (sometimes)

Michael
06-10-2004, 02:15 PM
what? i didn't mean it in an inuendo type of way. if it was intentional, then it was brilliant! if it wasn't intentional, perhaps someone hears a biological clock??? looks pretty clear to me...it's a very sweet interpretation of love and sex and what follows (sometimes)

Sometimes?...Sorry to hear that :crying:

LOL...Biological clock...I just pictured Marissa Tome in "My Cousin Vinny" Stamping her foot on the deck yelling at joe Pesci about her Biological clock. I think I will watch that again tonight...Thanks!!! :D

themanda
06-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Sometimes?...Sorry to hear that :crying:

i was speaking, dear man, of fertilization. i think we all agree we wouldn't want *that* to happen every time. [shudder]

Michael
06-10-2004, 03:13 PM
Why Not?...Happened every single time to me :D

All one time :crying: