PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event- June 12, 2004

lisilk
06-08-2004, 05:28 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Jun-2004/17813-INVITE.jpg

Please join me this weekend June 12 at 4 p.m. EST in the All Events Media Forum for another wonderful WetCanvas Drawing Event.

Images will be posted in the All Media Art Events section of the Town Center on Saturday, June 12, 1/2 hour before start time. But remember, this is a "weekend" event. You can start any time during the weekend. Spend two hours creating with the medium of your choice, then post a new thread with WDE June 12 in the title to the All Media Art Events section. Don't forget to comment on other's work as we all like encouragement.

Please join me at your listed time below. If you canít join at the appointed time please join anytime on the weekend (or later.)

Times:
New York-Sat 4pm, Paris-Sat 10pm, Anchorage-Sat 12pm, Amsterdam-Sat 10pm, New Orleans-Sat 3pm, Vancouver-Sat 1pm, Omaha-Sat 3pm, Manila-Sun 4pm, London-Sat 9pm, Halifax-Sat 5 pm, Sydney- Sun 6am, Toronto- Sat 4pm, US Mountain time-Sat 2pm, Helsinki-11pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

MKathleen
06-08-2004, 10:31 PM
:clap: Beautiful invitation Li :clap: will make every effort to make it. :D

artbyjune
06-10-2004, 02:26 PM
What a lovely photo and invitation. Hope to be there for the WDE!!!
:cool:

prestonsega
06-12-2004, 12:06 PM
You're a slick one!!!! not giving a hint to the theme!!!! is it hidden in the invitation pic??? Now I HAVE to return....curiosty's got the best of me!

lisilk
06-12-2004, 01:35 PM
You're a slick one!!!! not giving a hint to the theme!!!! is it hidden in the invitation pic??? Now I HAVE to return....curiosty's got the best of me!

I'm afraid I'm not that clever Preston. I just liked that picture. LOL. I don't do themes. I'm lucky if I can shoot 5 decent pictures but I hope there will be one or too that speak to you. You will take a quick tour of a ghost town.

prestonsega
06-12-2004, 02:21 PM
I'm afraid I'm not that clever Preston. I just liked that picture. LOL. I don't do themes. I'm lucky if I can shoot 5 decent pictures but I hope there will be one or too that speak to you. You will take a quick tour of a ghost town.

ALRIGHT! I know this is going to be great!!! gotta go take care of "stuff", pull the blinds, hide the car, disconnect the door bell, put "beware of artist" sign on the door!!!!!!!lol

DPetersen
06-12-2004, 05:39 PM
Hi all.
I'm back in WY and need to discipline myself. For the past 4 days I have mandated that I must draw some "thing" everyday with the promise to myself that, at the end of the day, I will not return to add more to the picture after that day. I have a problem "finishing". My works never seem to be done well enough...or enough, for that matter.
To that end, today I have chosen the church photo.
Debbie
PS
I am anxious for feedback, but I will not return to my drawing after today.
Thanks!

MKathleen
06-12-2004, 08:49 PM
Hi all.
I'm back in WY and need to discipline myself. For the past 4 days I have mandated that I must draw some "thing" everyday with the promise to myself that, at the end of the day, I will not return to add more to the picture after that day. I have a problem "finishing". My works never seem to be done well enough...or enough, for that matter.
To that end, today I have chosen the church photo.
Debbie
PS
I am anxious for feedback, but I will not return to my drawing after today.
Thanks!

Hi, when you are ready to upload your painting image please go to
All Media Art Events Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)this is where you will want your painting shown. This is only an announcement and comment forum.