PDA

View Full Version : "Embrace" a digital sculpture

Jan-Michael
09-23-2001, 12:22 PM
Photoshop and Bryce 4

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/23-Sep-2001/EMBRACES.jpg

colorme
09-23-2001, 10:26 PM
the surface looks like plastic..i like it:)

quadros
09-29-2001, 11:11 AM
Very interesting! I like it.

reynolds
09-30-2001, 02:23 AM
just a tad sensual...found myself wondering what size bra it wears---tee heee:D but seriously it is refreshing in that it is so different. i like the way that the surface of the "figures" look. i feel as though i can tell what it would feel like to touch them just by looking so it engages ones senses.

reynolds
09-30-2001, 01:40 PM
:confused: i reread my last entry and wanted to make sure that it was received with the humor i intended it to be. i hope that no offense was taken. i often post late at night and must watch that i say what i mean. so sorry if i did not phrase well and hurt any feelings, not my intent for sure. it is a tender thing to put one's creativity out like this and i want to make sure that i am ever mindful of this.

Jan-Michael
10-11-2001, 05:53 AM
thanks for the comments ... :) and reynolds no offence taken... I appreciate your comments and even laughed at your humour..:)

reynolds
10-11-2001, 07:02 PM
jan-micheal, so glad i did not offend. most of your work is very sensuous, at least to me. i remember the first time i saw a porsche boxster i was not sure what to think of it. my husband commented that it might be because it is a bit novel of a design. so your work seems novel in that way to me and i often see the figures that seem to be in them. your holocast work reminded me very much of some of the scenes of bodies in piles. it was hard to take and beautiful at the same time. any way enough i look forward to being stirred yet again by your work.

kayemme
10-28-2001, 01:27 PM
what i'd love to see is this as a huge (real) physical sculpture installation.

quite lovely.

k