PDA

View Full Version : First Post

PaulZwiers
06-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Hi, Im new to this forum and to (digital) drawing but I have been following it lately and try to improve on my own drawing as much as possible too...This is my latest sketch/drawing and it was done in PS with a wacom tablet..It came out quite dark so I decided to name it "Lost"..Thanks alot for watching,crits are more then welcome...

Michael
06-06-2004, 10:33 PM
Hiya Paul,
Welcome to "D-Block" :evil: I think you have made a very impressive first post, very well done, dark, but fits the mood. great detail also!! :clap:

Jet
06-06-2004, 11:30 PM
Hi Paul, great intro work .

Welcome to the forum..

happy to see plenty of new friends taking the digital plunge... :clap:

Good team !!

Regards

Cronious
06-07-2004, 05:28 AM
Welcome Paul,

I love the tonal quality to this image, the hues on the face make it look metalic, tottally beautiful :D

Yako
06-07-2004, 08:44 AM
Welcome Paul! :) :) Hope you like posting at this site!....When i see this image it reminds me of a copper mask and something similar to an african mask.....Nice work!

PaulZwiers
06-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Thank you all so much for your warm welcome...Im really glad you guys like my work, and now you said it yato, it does indeed resemble a mask I guess. :) Ill try to make something a bit sunnier for my next peace though, its almost summer after all, hope to see you all around soon and thanks again for the kind replies..

themanda
06-07-2004, 01:26 PM
i really like that! deceptively simple...great colors and wonderful sheen. very metallic.

JCoop
06-07-2004, 01:57 PM
Paul, Welcome! Nicely done!

lemonbird
06-07-2004, 06:05 PM
Very nice. I wanted to post earlier, but I couldn't see the pic very well on my monitor at work. (It tends to make everything way too dark no matter what settings I use.)