PDA

View Full Version : Project and Pastel Riot Volunteers

Kathryn Wilson
06-05-2004, 08:57 AM
We've just about come to the end of the line in Projects - we have one more coming through that I think I will designate for the summer months.

Sooo, I am looking for volunteers for new Projects for the fall and winter months.

We also tried a Pastel Riot and it was fairly successful - looking for volunteers for that too - this is less of a commitment than doing a Project.

PM me for details - or post your questions here.

BTW - this is for both soft and oil pastels.

Kitty Wallis
06-05-2004, 10:40 PM
I volunteer to lead the project I described in the Lonely Pumpkin thread, using colors to render b&w photos, a value study.

I would like coaching to do this since I want to avoid making beginner mistakes.

Kathryn Wilson
06-06-2004, 12:19 AM
I volunteer to lead the project I described in the Lonely Pumpkin thread, using colors to render b&w photos, a value study.

I would like coaching to do this since I want to avoid making beginner mistakes.

Hi Kitty - thanks for taking on a Project! You will have a blast and be very good at it. I'm looking for volunteers for the fall and winter, so any month that looks good for you, let me know which one. In the meantime, I will PM you instructions and help where I can.

This will be a very instructional and informative Project - one everyone should enjoy - :clap: