PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm I wouldn't trust her Mr. Bond...

baquitania
06-05-2004, 11:59 AM
Ever get the feeling you are "just" drawing James Bond women? I was playing around with the different color palettes in PS7, and what started as a study became this... Now Keiko, what's behind that hidden hand?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jun-2004/3278-Keiko.jpg

Bobby

(I'd like to give props to JCoop who's first nude helped inspire this...)

JCoop
06-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Now Keiko, what's behind that hidden hand?
Keiko... flowers?... for me?... You shouldn't have! ...I'll have to warn you, I'm married. :rolleyes: But I'm flattered! :) Oh now, don't you start crying. They're other fish in the sea... let me introduce you to my friend Jorge. :D

Nice, bobby!!! :clap:

Thanks for the props!

Jet
06-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Yes Bobby, that or Barbie-like girls.

Great looking gal, nice tan too....but i wouldn't trust her either.. :p

Great Job, is it a wip ?
, sure would like to see what lies ahead.....

:cool:

Andrew Rance
06-05-2004, 01:21 PM
Now Keiko, what's behind that hidden hand?

A pocket rocket, perhaps?

Nice work!

themanda
06-05-2004, 03:58 PM
no, she's clearly holding a book of poetry. she's got sonnets on her mind...she merely wants to give him a quick lesson in iambic pentameter.

this is great, bobbie!

Michael
06-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Poetry?!?!?!?!?!? I hope it is the pocket rocket :D

baquitania
06-06-2004, 01:16 AM
You guys crack me up... so what you're saying is, it's perfectly okay for a nude woman to walk up to you on a deserted beach, even though you are an acclaimed international spy, and as it happens whenever women approach you... it means trouble...

You guys are free to reverse this pic, and draw her "innocent" backside...

HA! I double dawg dare ya...

Meanwhile here she is with smaller shoulders, wider hips and waist, a "good girl" tan line and the said sandy background... oh and ofcourse "pink" lipstick...

"Why I expect you to die, Mr. Bond!" - GF

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jun-2004/3278-Keiko-at-the-Beach.jpg

B:Dbby

Michael
06-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Ok...now that she has TAN LINES I wouldn't trust her :evil:

Good job Bobby.

baquitania
06-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Ok...now that she has TAN LINES I wouldn't trust her :evil:

Good job Bobby.

Take it easy Red, she's not holding her underwear behind her and planning to use it on you like a garrote after you agree to a backrub... whoops! My bad :D :p :rolleyes:

B:eek:bby

Michael
06-06-2004, 01:43 AM
Take it easy Red, she's not holding her underwear behind her and planning to use it on you like a garrote after you agree to a backrub... whoops! My bad :D :p :rolleyes:

B:eek:bby

Umm...i get the back rub first? :rolleyes: :angel: :D

pencils4me
06-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Ever get the feeling you are "just" drawing James Bond women? I was playing around with the different color palettes in PS7, and what started as a study became this... Now Keiko, what's behind that hidden hand?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Jun-2004/3278-Keiko.jpg

Bobby

(I'd like to give props to JCoop who's first nude helped inspire this...)

Noooooooooooo the chainmaile chicks and the James Bond Bimbos are all yours! :D :p I dunno those strategically placed jewels you used to use were so..... :rolleyes: LOL

Maybe shes got some sunscreen back there? No? Hmmm... spies, secret agents... Ohhhhhhhh shes a hologram? No? Shes carrying concealed weapons! Ahhhhhhhh but what kind ?..... hehehe :evil:

Then again maybe she dosen't wanna share her cheese sammich with ya.

:D

TJ

themanda
06-06-2004, 12:22 PM
You guys are free to reverse this pic, and draw her "innocent" backside...

HA! I double dawg dare ya...

oh, don't ever dare me. especially double dawg dare...i cannot resist.

see...i was right!!! she's merely a nude, beach loving scholar.

JCoop
06-06-2004, 12:41 PM
oh, don't ever dare me. especially double dawg dare...i cannot resist.

see...i was right!!! she's merely a nude, beach loving scholar.

ROLF!!! :D
The talent is just coursing through the veins of this forum lately. Manda, Your reverse rendition is spot on!... and you have such a great disposition! :D

Michael
06-06-2004, 04:02 PM
Betcha the book is hollow and ther is a walther ppk in it :evil:

Great job Amanda!! :clap:

baquitania
06-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Thinks don't look good Mr. Bond, she's going to lull you to sleep with a sonnet, then blow poison dust in your face...

ROFL looks like Amanda is the only taker... what's a matter mike? Afraid of a girl? :p

Michael
06-06-2004, 06:00 PM
After being married 27 times I am terrified of them...Although marraiges 5, 12 and 18 were pretty good :evil:

themanda
06-06-2004, 06:53 PM
"hey mister trampoline man, play a song for me..."

LOL

be afraid...be very, very afraid...

Michael
06-06-2004, 08:11 PM
At this point in time I would just like to say I am very afraid of Amanda. And anything she may tell you would be a figment of your imaginations. At this time I am pleading the fifth on anything she may divulge in this forum. Thank you for your time...and I will be in seclusion now if anybody tries to find me :evil: :p

themanda
06-06-2004, 11:02 PM
ah, mike...you know i'm just teasing you.

i'm nearly harmless.