PDA

View Full Version : How To Find Pastel Articles

CarlyHardy
06-02-2004, 11:46 PM
First, click on the Content Areas link at the top of the screen. It will open to options. Then click on "Article Index". When the index opens, scroll down to the Pastel Forum....it's in alphabetical order. You'll find all the articles in order by date here.

Now, if you go to the front page of the Pastels Channel, you'll also find the articles listed and a "More..." link that will take you to more articles for the Pastels forum.

Thought this would be helpful info for all our new members! OH, and while you're in the index, check out some of the offerings for other forums, too!
carly

Khadres
06-03-2004, 11:49 AM
First, click on the Content Areas link at the top of the screen. It will open to options. Then click on "Article Index". When the index opens, scroll down to the Pastel Forum....it's in alphabetical order. You'll find all the articles in order by date here.

Now, if you go to the front page of the Pastels Channel, you'll also find the articles listed and a "More..." link that will take you to more articles for the Pastels forum.

Thought this would be helpful info for all our new members! OH, and while you're in the index, check out some of the offerings for other forums, too!
carly

Yes, this is a good thing! Thanks!

Geoff Futter
06-22-2004, 03:08 AM
Carly
I'm a new member and also an imptover in pastels; thanks for thinking of me!
Geoff (Futter)
Nottingham, England

Natalie NZ
08-26-2004, 08:13 PM
Thanks very much for posting this information. I keep getting lost and spend so much time trying to find my way around - guess I'll get used to it soon, this is the first time I have tried anything like this. :clap: :) :)

ann.bun
10-27-2004, 01:33 PM
Rather stupidly I posted a similar question in a new thread. I really want to keep certain threads in an easily accessed form, and not to have to look through a lot of others to find them. Sometimes the info is hidden inside another thread and the heading does not really help me to find what I want. I'm not what you'd call totally computer literate. If I was I'd probably be able to set up something myself! Any ideas?