PDA

View Full Version : It's not Bob maybe it's Dylan WDE 22 5 04

guilliame
05-31-2004, 03:59 PM
Hi,had computer problems,had to wipe my hard drive and re-install my restore discs,lost a lot of stuff :crying: ,but hey iv'e got lots of memory :D so been so occupied with this i haven't been able to do anything yet with this weeks W.D.E so here is another from last week which i couldn't resist,hope you like it

katju
05-31-2004, 05:45 PM
Is this pastel, Guilli?

Looking good :clap: Nice skin colors.

Kathy

xreader
05-31-2004, 07:36 PM
A very fine likeness, and well done... :clap: :clap:

dabblerdot
05-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Nice portrait crop ! (Maybe you could have called him "bobbed Dylan" :evil: :D ) I agree this little boy's a real charmer, and you've done him justice ! Great skin shading/tones- and you've opened up his eyes more than I recall in the photo- makes him look like just a really nice little kid. :clap: :clap: (Some folks last week had him interpreted as quite mischievious- I like him as you see him ). Condolences on your major 'puter crash- been there and can sympathize with the anguish it causes ! Hope all's well now, and you didn't lose a lot of your past work in the restore.

Yokovich
05-31-2004, 09:15 PM
definately "mischievious!" lovely work and a great expression! :clap:

Dyin
05-31-2004, 10:47 PM
hahahahha...I like bobbed dylan :p Nice pastel work there, Guilli! Bummer about the crash, hope you recover more stuff.

Deano
06-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Very nice portrait, Guilliame. Those skin tones are right on and you have caught the personality very well. :clap:

stonewhiteclown
06-01-2004, 01:35 PM
Good job definitely! Ya gonna tell us you're bad on likeness? :evil:
You have 1000 posts! Minion now! Woohoo! Congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dyin
06-01-2004, 01:38 PM
lol...Guilli is an onion...I mean minion...yay, Guilliame!!!! :clap:

guilliame
06-01-2004, 02:03 PM
Hey thanks one and all for viewing and your comments.
katju,it's soft pastel size 9x6 on velour paper.
Sue and stone white clown,thanks a minion for your claps on my 1000 posts,would have preferred a minion $ make that 's whatever lol :D
sreader,dabblerdot,celestia and Deano,glad you liked it,might go for the whole thing later,need to go and look at the w/e W.D.E :)