PDA

View Full Version : WDE 5/29 2004 Digital-Eiffel Tower after nuke blast

stoney
05-31-2004, 10:27 AM
Graphics program (artrage-freebie pgrm) is meant to be used with a tablet not a mouse. Couple that with vastly degraded fine motor control and the end result is something on the whimsical side-so I 'ran' with whimsical. :)

katju
05-31-2004, 10:38 AM
Your title made me chuckle before I even saw your picture, Stoney...The closest experience I've had with "digital painting" is the painting accessory in Windows. C'est tres magnificent! :D

stoney
05-31-2004, 11:01 AM
Your title made me chuckle before I even saw your picture, Stoney...The closest experience I've had with "digital painting" is the painting accessory in Windows. C'est tres magnificent! :D

Oh good. :) I like generating whimsical titles. If they get a grin or a chuckle, all the better. :D

I might have checked out the Windows painting accessory-for a few moments-before running shrieking in terror.... :D :D

dabblerdot
05-31-2004, 01:56 PM
This is a blast !! (as in 'great fun') Nothin' here you don't need, yet pretty much everything you do ! Good for you for taking a whack at the digi-stuff. :clap: It's way beyond me at this time. I have to get my courage up to tackle oil pastels before I consider dig. :D

stoney
05-31-2004, 05:07 PM
This is a blast !! (as in 'great fun') Nothin' here you don't need, yet pretty much everything you do ! Good for you for taking a whack at the digi-stuff. :clap: It's way beyond me at this time. I have to get my courage up to tackle oil pastels before I consider dig. :D

Yes, it was great fun! :D As for being way beyond you-naaaah. Piece of cake. You'd be surprised. I urge you to give it a go. (gentle grin)

irish artist
05-31-2004, 05:42 PM
Came to see what was so funny....LOL...you are a blast Stoney :>

xreader
05-31-2004, 07:27 PM
The painting is as whimsical as the title. :) Love your sense of humor Stoney. :clap: :clap: :clap:

cmwynn
05-31-2004, 07:33 PM
I have some watercolor efforts that look like "after the nuke", but this is fine.
Connie

Yokovich
05-31-2004, 09:32 PM
cool---is this dogwaffle?

stoney
06-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Came to see what was so funny....LOL...you are a blast Stoney :>

Thank yea, kindly.... :)

stoney
06-01-2004, 11:32 AM
cool---is this dogwaffle?

No, it's 'artrage.' I've downloaded dogwaffle and am mucking about with it.
An older version of 'waffle' is now freeware and you can get it from Tucows.

blondiedenise
06-01-2004, 12:06 PM
That's really funny, stoney! Very creative! :D :D

Denise