PDA

View Full Version : terrific world-trip WDE, Stoney!

sundiver
05-30-2004, 12:11 PM
Another successful and fun Drawing Event, thanks to you, Stoney! We have 26 entries and still counting, with lots of variety. The popular images have been those aspens, the creek and the quarry, I think.
I hope you enjoyed hosting!
I might not be able to upload mine until tomorrow :( but will a.s.a.p.

Already looking forward to next week, when theIsland will be hosting! :D

I'll bump up the WDE schedule in case a few more of you would like to sign up to host.... :) :) :) :) :)

Yokovich
05-30-2004, 12:34 PM
stoney--you did a wonderful job--I really enjoyed your many different images...most unusual ---I would not have expected less from our off-beat stoney !!! :)

xreader
05-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Thankyou stoney for your great photos, and great up-close look at history. :D

Drumbeat-trish
05-30-2004, 01:46 PM
I agree -wonderful variety -I certainly enjoyed the trip :) :)

Dyin
05-30-2004, 03:50 PM
thanks Stoney...was a lot of fun choosing!!! :clap:

artbyjune
05-30-2004, 04:12 PM
wonderful range to choose from. very enjoyable!! :cool:

stonewhiteclown
05-30-2004, 05:16 PM
Stoney, your WDE stands out! What a trip treat trip treat trip treat trip treat ah, you gotcha :D

Andrew Rance
05-30-2004, 07:46 PM
I agree - that was an eclectic collection (does that sound right??!)

dabblerdot
05-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Hey Stoney, this was one great WDE !!!! Thanks for the expansive choice of pics, and I really enjoyed the time span as well as the location variety ! All your work has been geatly appreciated ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:05 AM
Another successful and fun Drawing Event, thanks to you, Stoney! We have 26 entries and still counting, with lots of variety. The popular images have been those aspens, the creek and the quarry, I think.
I hope you enjoyed hosting!
I might not be able to upload mine until tomorrow :( but will a.s.a.p.

Already looking forward to next week, when theIsland will be hosting! :D

I'll bump up the WDE schedule in case a few more of you would like to sign up to host.... :) :) :) :) :)

Nah, thanks to all the participants. I merely tossed a few idea tidbits into the metaphorical hat. They're the ones who gleefully grabbed an idea and headed off on their own tangents. :)

I had fun. What's fascinating is what folks come up with. :)

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:07 AM
stoney--you did a wonderful job--I really enjoyed your many different images...most unusual ---I would not have expected less from our off-beat stoney !!! :)

Thank yea, kindly. :) Right from the start I let folks know I have a very off-beat sense of humour and pick on *everything* (for mirth and merriment)

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh, yes...almost forgot the evil wiggling eyebrows, big grin and twirling of moustach ends.... :)

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:08 AM
Thankyou stoney for your great photos, and great up-close look at history. :D

You're more than welcome. :) Folks had a ball with it and that's the whole point, imo.

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:10 AM
I agree -wonderful variety -I certainly enjoyed the trip :) :)

....and didn't have to leave the farm....as we smiled and waves-settin on that sack o' seeds....(Wildwood Flower by Jim Stafford)

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:12 AM
thanks Stoney...was a lot of fun choosing!!! :clap:

Yer more than welcome. And having fun was what it's all about.

Speaking of which, I downloaded a freebie graphics program the other day and am messing with it now. The Eiffel Tower pic with the lady and toddler in the foreground.

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:13 AM
wonderful range to choose from. very enjoyable!! :cool:

That's how I spell success... :)

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:14 AM
Stoney, your WDE stands out! What a trip treat trip treat trip treat trip treat ah, you gotcha :D

Thank you. :)

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:16 AM
I agree - that was an eclectic collection (does that sound right??!)

You're welcome. Eclectic....it seemed right, but I looked it up to be sure. You were correct. It's not a world utilized very often.

stoney
05-31-2004, 12:19 AM
Hey Stoney, this was one great WDE !!!! Thanks for the expansive choice of pics, and I really enjoyed the time span as well as the location variety ! All your work has been geatly appreciated ! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Y'all are more than welcome. When people have a lot of fun, then I consider it to be a success.

Note: If y'all want to see some breathtakingly gorgeous pics, do a search on "caves of drach."