PDA

View Full Version : Poll: June Project!!!

JCoop
05-25-2004, 10:41 PM
Okay Gang... last months project (Clouds) was a great success, thanks to the efforts of all of the talented artists who sacrificed their time and creative energy. This Digital Art channel is thriving thanks to all of you!

This months project will consist of all the choices of the last project, minus last month's winning category..."clouds". Clouds will be replaced with the category, "Irony".

The only difference is that this months project will only be open to new works.

Let's do it again!

The poll is active for 5 Days... After that, we will begin the June project. Also, this is a public poll... meaning it is not anonymous.

Step right up and place your vote for the subject of your choice!
...You'll find the voting options at the top of this thread.

baquitania
05-25-2004, 10:55 PM
Guess I'm first, I picked Hair, but figured if I loose out, I can do Ironic or Oriental Hair... :D btw Joel, you can approve your own project as part of your new Guide powers, no need to wait on me...

Bobby

Michael
05-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Actually...I like the hair Idea, but since I am lacking a good bit of mine, odd for a Filipino, huh?, I decided on flying. Which I absolutely fear and hate.

I wonder if I am developing a masochistic streak in this forum :rolleyes:

themanda
05-26-2004, 12:33 AM
i picked hair as well, because it's so much fun to do. :) it really, really is!!!

Jet
05-26-2004, 01:07 AM
I was going to choose flying just for doing flying hair... :D

Kidding aside i agree with Amanda, i find doing hair is fun.. :cool: so, hair it is !

Regards

Michael
05-26-2004, 06:00 AM
I was going to choose flying just for doing flying hair... :D

Flying hair...hmmm...don't think that scares me. :p

Cronious
05-26-2004, 03:31 PM
I like the reflections idea. There is a lot to this... reflections on water/glass etc. Plus reflecting on past or loads of stuff. Good stuff I feel.

I have produced one image on reflections,

http://www.imagepure.com/crones_creations/pages/reflection.htm

Thought I would add it here as I will not beable t use it later :evil: :D :evil: :D :evil: :D

The Evil Crone..... getting my two pence worth :evil:

JCoop
05-26-2004, 04:10 PM
Nice job Clare (Crone). Looks like two flowers having a conversation.
Pretty sneeky, but having your say will cost you considerably more than two pence! :evil: You owe everyone who clicks on your link a dollar... I have already clicked it 50 times! :eek:

Cronious
05-26-2004, 04:14 PM
Joel.... 'Thank goodness we work in pennies other wise :eek:

Thanks for your thoughts

Reflection :D Reflection :D Reflection :D

He he :evil:

Jet
05-26-2004, 04:22 PM
Clare, nice job..
..too bad next project will take only new jobs -jobs started after may 31th-

..But..Don't worry, as you will, probably, be painting reflections on hair anyway... :p ..

Regards

Cronious
05-26-2004, 05:00 PM
Jet,

Hair and Reflection are equal. Watch it :evil:

You mighthave to paint you hair in reflections.... Ha...Ha....Haaaa :evil: :evil: :evil:

Jet
05-26-2004, 05:24 PM
Whooa! ....
.........I'll have to speak to Bobby, see what we can do about it !!! :angel:

Regards

LadyAlba
05-26-2004, 06:47 PM
Ok had to get my vote in LOL Not that I have a whole lot of time anymore ;o) Anyway it was a tossup between hair and reflections and reflections won. rofl No matter what it is going to be fun! ;o)

Jet
05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
I can smell a plot around here.... :mad:

...well...:rolleyes: ....whatever wins , i'm gonna place some hair on it !! :D

Regards :cool:

Michael
05-26-2004, 09:59 PM
I can smell a plot around here.... :mad:

...well...:rolleyes: ....whatever wins , i'm gonna place some hair on it !! :D

I will have my plot with extra cheese and catsup please :D

LadyAlba
05-27-2004, 02:45 AM
ROFL!! Jet you are too funny!! :D

themanda
05-27-2004, 11:37 AM
i don't WANT to be reflective.

i want to be hairy.

:) sounds a lot grosser than it's intended to!!! LOL

Jet
05-27-2004, 01:39 PM
Yep, i would say you don't like baldies !! :p

Regards

justjean
05-27-2004, 02:08 PM
Well I voted for hair LOL

flowerfancy58
05-27-2004, 03:12 PM
Okay Jet, I REALLY want to see reflective hair, rofl!!! Oh, by the way....... I voted for reflections:)

gloria

TheAndroid
05-27-2004, 04:49 PM
As neither is vector friendly, I am dreading both. It took me all month to pull off reasonable clouds!

Michael
05-27-2004, 05:06 PM
Android...Reflections can be...Think post modern...realism is NOT a pre-requisite for this....I should have voted reflections!!! :mad:

Cronious
05-27-2004, 05:26 PM
i don't WANT to be reflective.

i want to be hairy.

:) sounds a lot grosser than it's intended to!!! LOL

LOL ..... now we all know your really an angel, just a hairy one :angel:

Cronious
05-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Android...Reflections can be...Think post modern...realism is NOT a pre-requisite for this....I should have voted reflections!!! :mad:

Now Redwater, that quick voting can be a dangerous thing. Your just have to rally people to make a reflected vote.

Or

even better you could ask Joel nicely, that on REFLECTION you chose the wrong item and tell him that to teach you to REFLECT before voting quickly next time you would like to change to REFLECTED in this vote to teach you a lesson :evil:

Michael
05-27-2004, 05:45 PM
Now Redwater, that quick voting can be a dangerous thing. Your just have to rally people to make a reflected vote.

Or

even better you could ask Joel nicely, that on REFLECTION you chose the wrong item and tell him that to teach you to REFLECT before voting quickly next time you would like to change to REFLECTED in this vote to teach you a lesson :evil:

Sarcastic REFLECTIONS can be a dangerous thing, LOL

That was a very concise, very lucid, well spoken, well thought out retort Cronius.

After REFLECTING on your comment I have come to this conclusion. I VOTED FLYING I AM STICKING TO IT :D

Heheheheh....I am now returning to my regularily scheduled personality :evil:

You know...I can see my REFLECTION in the monitor :cool:

Ceu
05-28-2004, 11:37 PM
I guess I can do this???????? :confused: ummmmmmmmmmmmm, :cool: ok better I think I can,I think I can........................
:D

JCoop
05-28-2004, 11:45 PM
You guys are crackin' me up!!! :D

Michael
05-29-2004, 12:12 AM
You guys are crackin' me up!!! :D

Cracking up?!?!?!? Upon further Reflection, I find that to be a Hairy situation :evil:

Jet
05-30-2004, 06:40 AM
OK guys,
you know what ?
It doesn't have to be just ONE feature... we could choose the top TWO,
and that way we should include BOTH features in our pictures...

... :rolleyes: ...what do you think ?.... :confused:

Please answer as fast as you can --deadline approaching !!!
:cool:

kbilltv
05-30-2004, 06:43 AM
Ok, I'm all on edge to see how you guys represent hair ironically. I'm expecting some irony, not 'bad hair days'. Nothing's coming to me. I'm anxious now. You're not done yet?

sundiver
05-30-2004, 01:32 PM
I decided not to vote since I pretty much just got here...but my top two choices were hair and reflections anyway! I'll be happy either way.
Oboy, can't wait! Projects are such a great motivator. That's why I like the WDEs, too (some very nice digital entries this week btw).

Cronious
05-30-2004, 01:40 PM
Ohhh... can't resist.

Please vote

Just because you haven't been here long doesn't mean your vote will not matter.

Go on vote

Reflected would be a good way to go :D :D :D :D :evil:

or

Hair :p

kptad2
05-30-2004, 02:09 PM
i liked all the choices. but i partial to hair this time around... but all are good ones.. im in :D

kptad2
05-30-2004, 02:11 PM
I decided not to vote since I pretty much just got here...but my top two choices were hair and reflections anyway! I'll be happy either way.
Oboy, can't wait! Projects are such a great motivator. That's why I like the WDEs, too (some very nice digital entries this week btw).

hey it doesnt matter how long you have been here.. if you feel that its a project you would like to be a part of come along and jump in to the mix of things.. everyone entry in valid :D thats what its all about .. if it motivates you then go for it ... kim :D

Michael
05-30-2004, 02:38 PM
I think the top one is fine. After all, we will still incorporate what we want to in our pieces :evil:

Jet
05-30-2004, 02:45 PM

Sundiver, the projects at this forum are open to all forms of art, for us everyone has to be treated in the same manner.
So everyone can vote, you included, please go ahead and feel part of the project as you'll be contributing with your fine pieces as well.

Welcome to all ..
:cool:

Michael
05-31-2004, 04:31 PM
Wjile not official yet...It looks as if the month of June will be a bit Hairy :evil:

Can't wait to start and see what everyone comes up with!!!! :D

themanda
06-01-2004, 01:20 PM
so...do we have a winner yet???

i'll admit that i started my hair piece (somehow that just doesn't sound right, does it???) last night in anticipation of this project.

LOL

JCoop
06-01-2004, 03:18 PM
so...do we have a winner yet???

i'll admit that i started my hair piece (somehow that just doesn't sound right, does it???) last night in anticipation of this project.

LOL

Manda, Hair has one the day!... or the month. :D

Now,what's this about you starting your hair piece ahead of schedule? :eek: hmmm?... what should we do about this gang? Well, this is a democracy... let's let the people decide. What say you to this, "people"???!!!

Michael
06-01-2004, 03:24 PM
Do About it?

Well...considering I already POSTED one in a thread....Ummmm....I will quietly be over there ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
eating lunch :D

themanda
06-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Now,what's this about you starting your hair piece ahead of schedule? :eek: hmmm?... what should we do about this gang? Well, this is a democracy... let's let the people decide. What say you to this, "people"???!!!

LOL!!

and want to know the REALLY funny thing...it's a portrait of marie antionette that i'm working on!!!!

LET THEM EAT CAKE!!!

JCoop
06-01-2004, 04:19 PM
Okay gang... here we go!!! (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193042)