PDA

View Full Version : Great WDE 5-22 Thanks Everyone!

katju
05-25-2004, 11:12 AM
It's been so much fun to see how everyone has interpreted the photos I shared. The paintings have been extraordinary! It was a pleasure hosting the WDE and I look forward to doing it again in the future. ;)

Did anyone catch that my sister participated? She didn't want me to tell but I can't keep my mouth shut. I'm too proud of her talent. Her handle is bluepellinore....See you all this Saturday.

Kathy

hopefulbucky
05-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Katju Thank you so much for all your hard work and the lovely photos you provided for us to chose from. I know everyone thanked you in their threads but wanted to thank you specially as I know how much work it is. Missed your sister's painting so will have to go back and check it out. Thought I had gotten all of them. Thank you again.

Charlie's Mum
05-25-2004, 12:18 PM
I'll second the thanks to you Kathy, and I saw your sister's painting earlier - talent runs in the family! :)

dabblerdot
05-26-2004, 03:55 AM
This was a wonderful WDE indeed, Katju, and I'm really glad you put in all the children's pictures- I know I have avoided doing humans in the past because of the perceived difficulty, and this way there was such a great choice that it added a subtle push to get a little courage up and just "go for it !" Thanks to you and your sister for all your work on this WDE ! :clap: :clap:

xreader
05-28-2004, 01:41 AM
I add my thanks for your inspiring photos Kathy, just loved the wide variety. :D

Chiers
05-28-2004, 02:58 AM
Thanks to you Kathy. YOur pictures were great.