PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all

dabblerdotjr
05-23-2004, 08:53 PM
To everyone who posted on dabblerdot's baby thread - thankyou so much for your warm wishes and thoughts. We all feel truly lucky with Mari around. So far, she's the perfect baby that everyone dreams about.

Gramma (dabblerdot) is very excited and was the perfect labour coach. She and I have always made a great team...

And I promise to take photos when she's drawing on the walls rather than scolding her ;)

Yokovich
05-24-2004, 11:52 AM
dabbjr --almost did not see this it got pushed to page two and now lots of folks will miss it because it is no longer the weekend--darn!!
hey congratulations to you and yours --what a beautiful and perfect baby you mom drew for us (and you "produced"!) when do we get to see photos?? will you ever have time for another WDE?? lol!! hope so--congratulations again--she looks beautiful!! :clap:

Drumbeat-trish
05-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Congrats again -what a beautiful baby Mari looks :) :) And now you have a team of 3 great girls :D :D :D I get the feeling baby Mari is a very lucky little girl :D

katju
05-24-2004, 01:49 PM
Congrats Dabblerdotjr! :clap: Glad to hear Mari is a "perfect" baby so far. It makes a big difference. Hope you recover quickly and can join us again some time in the near future.

Kathy

zardoz
05-24-2004, 09:46 PM
congrats DD-JR from seniors drawing I can tell you have a beautiful child (my own first was butt ugly and my wife has never forgiven me for saying so) :rolleyes:

pjo
05-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Congrats!! What a beautiful baby and drawing of her. Glad to hear she is easy to care for.

Deano
05-25-2004, 12:40 AM
Congratulations to all the wonderful Dabblerdots! :clap: :clap: I'll bet that little Mari will be the most sketched and painted child in history, with both Mom and Gramma being such talented artists. The lucky little girl will be able to look back and see her development recorded in a long series of portraits. :D

Charlie's Mum
05-25-2004, 05:27 AM
Congrats - and hope you are recovering well - the baby, Mari, looks and sound delightful!
How much nicer than photos would be a drawn and painted record of her development! Well, plenty of willing painters around! :D