PDA

View Full Version : Abstract Pen Work

sukantsaran
09-18-2001, 12:15 AM
hello everyone

This is a great site. I had posted a message in pen and ink section. I understand that I should start a thread here as well. My work can be seen at

www.geocities.com/sukantsaran/

I would like to get some feedback. Thank you.

Sukant Saran

bug
09-18-2001, 02:50 PM
Love your work I even waited for all the images to show up something I don't usually do when they take that long. It was worth the wait I enjoyed what I saw!:D

sukantsaran
09-18-2001, 11:18 PM
Thank a lot, Bug. I wish I knew how to make the download faster.

Sukant

bug
09-19-2001, 06:34 AM
Hey don't worry about that now because a lot of it is the Internet itself with all the (Goverment) troubles plus a new virus is out as of 8:45 yesterday which attacks severs and sites.:mad: My site was effect yesterday itself but it's ok and back to normal. Not to worry folks it doesn't effect your own computer unless you mess with it and download it into your machine, then the results will be a slow machine because it will use your mail system to send out. :)

crazi4art
09-19-2001, 02:04 PM
hey,
all of your work is really cool. the way you use ink is great! those are some really cool abstract pics!

sukantsaran
09-20-2001, 12:47 AM
Hi Crazi4art

Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them. I must confess that the use of ink just happens. There is hardly any deliberation about it. Sometimes it clicks and sometimes it doesn't. I am glad you like it.

Bug
Please don't scare me with computer talk. Inspite of having worked with them for 20 years, I am still afraid of them.

sukant saran