PDA

View Full Version : Desert Crossing

Michael
05-21-2004, 11:39 PM
Speaking of quickies,
Here is one I was playing around with, trying to get the desert right more than anything else. I think I just might put this in the clouds too.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-May-2004/31740-DesertCrossing.jpg

Jet
05-21-2004, 11:45 PM
There you go Mr. Red Riding Hood !!

That's a nice quickie Mike !
(and i don't wanna sound like your girlfriend here ..lol)

Keep 'em flowing

Regards

Michael
05-21-2004, 11:52 PM
There you go Mr. Red Riding Hood !!

That's a nice quickie Mike !
(and i don't wanna sound like your girlfriend here ..lol)

Keep 'em flowing

Regards

Thanks Jorge,

And for some reason, Ijust lost my appetite :rolleyes:

kbilltv
05-22-2004, 12:32 AM
What's that thing making the dust trail? Looks like a bug...

themanda
05-22-2004, 12:35 AM
Speaking of quickies,

wow, you're hanging out in some fun places these days!!! ;) keep both hands on the keyboard where i can see 'em, buddy. LOL

this is nice...love the bright colors!

Michael
05-22-2004, 12:38 AM
What's that thing making the dust trail? Looks like a bug...

KBill,

It is whatever you desire, hope, long or strive for. It is the demon in your nightmares, and the angel in your dreams. It can be the blessing from above, or the curse from below, happiness in the light, or depression in the shadows. It is both real and a figment of your imagination. It is everything that ever was, and ever will be. It is in the past, in the future, but not in the present...It is crossing the desert :D

Michael
05-22-2004, 12:39 AM
wow, you're hanging out in some fun places these days!!! ;) keep both hands on the keyboard where i can see 'em, buddy. LOL

this is nice...love the bright colors!
LOL...Thanks Amanda...but...you have never been able to see my hands before!!! :angel:

themanda
05-22-2004, 12:40 AM
KBill,

It is whatever you desire, hope, long or strive for. It is the demon in your nightmares, and the angel in your dreams. It can be the blessing from above, or the curse from below, happiness in the light, or depression in the shadows. It is both real and a figment of you imagination. It is everything that ever was, and ever will be. It is in the past, in the future, but not in the present...It is crossing the desert :D

wow, that's deep.

i thought it looked like a camel.

:rolleyes:

themanda
05-22-2004, 12:41 AM
LOL...Thanks Amanda...but...you have never been able to see my hands before!!! :angel:

careful, there!! your dirty old man is showing!

Michael
05-22-2004, 12:42 AM
Ummm...camel works for me :p

And I am not a dirty old man!!!.....I showered a few months ago!!! :cool:

kbilltv
05-22-2004, 12:47 AM
KBill,

It is whatever you desire, hope, long or strive for. It is the demon in your nightmares, and the angel in your dreams. It can be the blessing from above, or the curse from below, happiness in the light, or depression in the shadows. It is both real and a figment of you imagination. It is everything that ever was, and ever will be. It is in the past, in the future, but not in the present...It is crossing the desert :D

Wow! Great painting, man!

Michael
05-22-2004, 12:53 AM
Well, Thank you sir...Maybe I should include that as a caption to the painting...LOL

kbilltv
05-22-2004, 01:20 AM
You may.