PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

sukantsaran
09-17-2001, 05:47 AM
hi everyone

i am new here. i do work with rotring pen. some of my work can be seen at www.geocities.com/sukantsaran/

i would like to get some feedback. Also please suggest ways to use this site effectively. Thank you

Sukant Saran

RuthT
09-17-2001, 08:51 AM
Hi Sukant, welcome to WetCanvas.

Popped into your gallery and saw your wonderful abstracts. I like your use of bold black and white shapes combined with pointillism and line work.

As a beginner in p&i I am in awe at the size of your work. I am struggling with pieces that are 5"x7" :D

Because of time restrictions I concentrate on visiting and commenting in the watercolour and p&i forums. Then I visit 'newcomers' to give a welcome. Then I just look, but do not always have time to comment in the 'cafe' and 'critique' forums. THEN if I have time I check others forums I have not visited in a while.

BTW the links from other forums to p&i have not all been put in place yet. As far as I can tell p&i can only be accessed directly from the main page and the drawing forum.

Hope this helps !

artdude
09-17-2001, 04:31 PM
Hello Sukant and WELCOME to WC!! :) Enjoyed looking at your ink work. I'm not one for abstract art, but I can see you put a lot of work into them. Very nice ink work!! Hope to see more of your work in this forum. If you have any questions you can post them here or better yet go to the "New User Channel" for some help.

animal
09-17-2001, 05:28 PM
Welcome to WetCanvas and the Pen and Ink Forum,Sukant.:D

sukantsaran
09-18-2001, 12:05 AM
hello RuthT, Artdude and Animal

Thank you for a warm welcome and viewing my work. This is surely a great site. I hope to spend time here interacting with other artists. Thanks once again.

Sukant Saran