PDA

View Full Version : Photo Restoration...

Pat Doherty
05-16-2004, 09:53 AM
Hi every one!!!! Pat here!
Just realized I had this in the wrong forum! Ahhh!

Anyway...
Some Photo Restoration I have done...

ClickHere (http://www.taaz.com/photorestore.htm) ... Comments?

Sorrybout' that, for those of you that have already been there...

flowerfancy58
05-16-2004, 04:04 PM
Very nice job on the photo restoration:)

gloria

Pat Doherty
05-16-2004, 04:25 PM
Very nice job on the photo restoration:)

gloria

THanks a lot gloria!

Not to thrilled with the First one... That womans Grandson said it was right on but I just think it's to painterly looking.

GoldCoin
05-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Pat... Especially enjoyed viewing your wonderful work in the second one, the young soldier. :)

Having done some myself,... know the amount of work, skill & time you must have spent finishing this one... excellent work.

Pat Doherty
05-18-2004, 12:53 PM
Pat... Especially enjoyed viewing your wonderful work in the second one, the young soldier. :)

Having done some myself,... know the amount of work, skill & time you must have spent finishing this one... excellent work.

Yea I liked that one too...
Bothe the picture of the woman above and the soldier were for the same person.
The soldier was a task... I don't like the fact I got a little carried away withe the Blur tool though... It's didn't take me that long to complete. May be 2 hours max...
]
Thanks a lot!!

kptad2
05-18-2004, 03:19 PM
THanks a lot gloria!

Not to thrilled with the First one... That womans Grandson said it was right on but I just think it's to painterly looking.

i thought the same thing about the first one but still even looking like that its still a good job.. and seems like that one might have taken some time too. good work .. thanks for sharing it anyway :D

justjean
05-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Wonderful restorations Pat, I'm sure the people must be very happy with them