PDA

View Full Version : British Parliament Meetings

jenrou
09-14-2001, 02:43 PM
The meeting and speeches in the British Parliament about the resolve they have against terrorists, and standing beside America was very interesting and moving. I think most of the world is realizing that this type of horrible action won't stop at America or anywhere in the world.
It's not very comforting to realize that many of the terrorists are still alive here in the US.
As one letter mentioned, we are made of Steel, and our authorities are closing in quickly on these evil persons.

We appreciate our real friends, wherever they are.

TeAnne
09-14-2001, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by jenrou
I think most of the world is realizing that this type of horrible action won't stop at America or anywhere in the world.
It's not very comforting to realize that many of the terrorists are still alive here in the US.

I find myself looking up towards the Perth skyline more often now. (How long will this fear be with me and others who are thinking the sam?) Yes, it could happen here especially after the trouble with all the boat people in our waters. Terrorists are alive everywhere.
I just hope never to see anything like this ever again. :(

jenrou
09-15-2001, 03:26 AM
I'm not afraid for myself, and I don't think many Americans are. Most are angry, but are praying. All nations are hurt by this horrible attack. Personally, I wish the military would train some of us older people who have some experience, and have less to lose than our young men and women.

We must all stand tall, and not let this beat us. Many countries have often experienced this sort of attack, and we haven't taken the threat quite so serious before. Now we do. Very serious.

In a church service, there was a quote, something like: " Faith is unimportant until it is all you have."