PDA

View Full Version : Hats!

Lulu
09-13-2001, 06:24 PM
Would appreciate your comments/critique please.
I got the idea from a hat stall. and wanted it to be a fun bright painting.

Sandi
09-13-2001, 10:38 PM
Gosh that looks familiar for some reason.
Pretty colors.

billyg
09-14-2001, 06:13 AM
Nice and bright and cheerful, good impression of depth.Like it. All in your wardrobe or on the hat stand at WCI LOL.As they say, If you want to get ahead , get a hat.
Lovely, Billyg :angel: :angel: :D :D

Lulu
09-14-2001, 06:22 AM
Sandi, thanks for looking.

Billyg :D:D you made me LOL!!!
Yes, a fair few of them are in my wardrobe:p :p The CWI would love to get their hands on the rest!!!!:evil: :angel: :evil:
thanks billy.

Sandi
09-14-2001, 04:10 PM
AHA! I thought they looked familiar. Rod asked me if I thought these hat pics of his would be good for his new CD editions. I still say YES! They're fantastic!! He said he hoped to put this one is in his April CD edition. Love the purple ones especially.
Speaking of which, I'd better update my CD for one with all the added gallery pictures. :::making mental note to remember to update:::::

Sandi
09-14-2001, 05:49 PM
PS. What exactly is the CWI?

Lulu
09-14-2001, 06:56 PM
lol anyone who knows me knows that I collect hats!
This is a great photo isn't it - taken at the Art Centre in Christchurch - Rod recommended it to us when we visited him when we were down there on holiday. A wonderful place, it always has a hat stall!

CWI??? Celebrated Women's Intitution:D:D

Sandi
09-14-2001, 08:08 PM
Oh that's right! Now I remember. He said he'd hoped to have it burned onto your CD before your visit so he could surprise you with the hats because of your fondness for them.

joemajury
09-21-2001, 06:47 PM
I like them, no matter where the pic came from, they are bright and cheerful, nice work

Joe
;) ;)

Leaflin
10-05-2001, 09:14 PM
Hi Lulu :)
I have been looking all over for this.
Glad I found it again :)
I LOVE it.
It is bright, colourful and fun!
I have got to find you that site on the Red Hat Society :)

Found It!
(It was a nobrainer :) )

http://www.redhatsociety.com/

Lulu
10-07-2001, 06:44 AM
Thank you leaflin:)
Do you think we could start our own chapter of the Red Hat Society? lol I've got the red hat as you can see, and I've also got a purple scarf:D:D

Thank you too Joe:) Want to join us??:D

wendee
10-19-2001, 09:39 AM
woooohoooo LULU this is a GREAT painting....full of colour...
I got a cream hat Lulu..so can I join...lol..lol:D :D :D HUGS

Lulu
10-23-2001, 01:57 AM
thank you Wendee:) This painting sold last weekend at our local art society exhibition.

Of course you can join our Red Hat Society - we'll just pretend that your cream hat is red! lol :D:D