Gollator
09-12-2001, 10:35 AM
Not posting for critique.

I felt like throwing up / crying / whatever,

visited my g/f the evening

because I did not want to sleep alone.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2001/wtc2.jpg

I cannot understand.
On Monday evening I attended to a meeting of amnesty international, trying to find justice for a shot kid in brasil, which is dead for 10 years now. Not a big goal. But something to do for peace in the world. But... what sense...is there when we...

I do not know if the news tell you that, but here in germany there is a big shock, atheist people are going to church, flowers and candles everywhere. One of our politicians said "In these days we are all americans."
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/12-Sep-2001/wtc1.jpg

Love you all...
Daniel

jheinrich
09-12-2001, 10:37 AM
a thousand kisses to you and yours ...

j*

leesmith
09-12-2001, 11:17 AM
Gollator, thank you for your comments.

We are all in this world together. I send my love to you and your country's people.

ZOTMA
09-12-2001, 01:23 PM
that's moving, thanks Daniel
we're all humans
doesn't matter so much where this happened (though I'm so sorry it happened to those people obviously, and here) no matter where in the world it would be tragic, horrible, unthinkable.
We all feel the loss, confused, trying to make sense of this. I vented into some art too. Thanks for sharing the pics and your feelings.

jheinrich
09-12-2001, 01:39 PM
I think we should start a thread dedicated to art inspired by this tragedy ....

I'd like to see others' work too ...

j*

ZOTMA
09-12-2001, 02:54 PM
not meaning to turn the attention away from Daniels work here, I think we should start a thread of work inspired from this. Helen has one up in Critique that I saw so far and I've got paint on my hands finishing mine (I'm taking a break, was up all night with it). I'll post it as soon as it's done. Anyone else?

Gollator
09-12-2001, 03:42 PM
who am I to claim attention now, zotma? No prob with starting a new thread.

after all, I am just compensating my own feelings through art, as probably some of us do.

Where words fail, we have only art left.

sorry for not answering sooner,
but what was I to reply?

I am with you.

Leaflin
09-12-2001, 05:43 PM
((((Daniel))))