PDA

View Full Version : Learning Painter....(not easy for me lol)

LadyAlba
05-06-2004, 11:25 PM
The girls face is one that I struggled with for a couple of days and with the help of a friend was able to get it to a signable state lol the next one of the little girl on the road/path was an exercise I did on my own .....very loose with the Van Gogh brush for the background and I used the fine camel for the little girl also for the blending. Thanks for looking.... :) I have to say that after doing the painting of the little girl on the path when I looked at it for a while it made me think of "The Flying Nun" with Sally Field ROFL!!

Jet
05-07-2004, 12:13 AM
Oh, you're doing GREAT !!

Practice is the best teacher.

You're getting very proficient, now you'll have to go through one of the least wanted tasks around:
The making of a decent tutorial :mad: one task even Pros run away from;
... But, Guidance is one of the most important activities in a community.- :clap:

Keep it up....

Regards

flowerfancy58
05-07-2004, 12:33 AM
The are both very good Lady A:) Two totally different styles, both lovely...

I have to admit I do fancy the loose style of the little girl painting though.

It really didn't need a lot of details to get it's message across... Wonderful!!

gloria:)

themanda
05-07-2004, 03:07 PM
speaking as someone who keeps failing in painter, i think you're doing a fantastic job!!!! keep at it!

GoldCoin
05-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Love your little girl... she is very well done and is just trying to get up that hill. :)

DSPIT
05-08-2004, 12:36 PM
I like the loose strokes on the second one, especially for the background.

These great painterly type work using painter. THink your off to a great start. Problem with some of that software is that there is so much to learn. Depending on how much time you have, can be difficult. No sooner do you think you may have a handle on it, they give you a new version. Coincidence?

I use Painter 6.1 mostly, and only about half of it, if that, and they are on version 8. oh well.

Bob