PDA

View Full Version : It has touched my family too ...

Lulu
09-12-2001, 04:33 AM
My nephew and his wife live and work in New York. My nephew's wife, who works in the building next to the Trade Centre, has been missing most of the day, we have heard now that she is safe and well. Thank God. My deepest sympathy and prayers to all those who cannot say that. My heart aches for you all.

T-Rex
09-12-2001, 05:44 AM
So glad she's safe, god bless.....Karen

Maria
09-12-2001, 07:21 AM
I'm so glad she's safe. It must have been terrible for all of you before you found out she's safe.

Maria

MissMouse
09-12-2001, 07:26 AM
I am so glad she is safe Lulu. This tragedy will touch the hearts of many people world wide. There will hundreds of children who loose a parent and many will be orphaned. Humankind needs a great out pouring of love at this time.

Bracero
09-12-2001, 09:51 AM
Please understand that I'm not trying to be flippant when I say that with 6 degrees of separation many more people than one ever thought possible will be affected by these ghastly events.

As for me, I'm feeling like a small child who wants to be picked up & hugged & told that it's just been a bad dream, that the monsters were just shadows on the wall.

arlene
09-12-2001, 10:30 AM
As for me, I'm feeling like a small child who wants to be picked up & hugged & told that it's just been a bad dream, that the monsters were just shadows on the wall.

That's exactly how I''m feeling, ((((bracero)))))

Leaflin
09-12-2001, 03:58 PM
I'm glad she is alright Lulu.

Originally posted by Bracero

Me too.

Sandi
09-12-2001, 04:20 PM
Please understand that I'm not trying to be flippant when I say that with 6 degrees of separation many more people than one ever thought possible will be affected by these ghastly events.

(((((((((((((((((Bracero)))))))))))))))))))))
Well said!

Lulu
09-12-2001, 05:09 PM
Bracero, I couldn't agree more. No matter where in the world, countless people will be affected directly or indirectly.

If only ....