PDA

View Full Version : A Skyline That Is No More

drapier
09-11-2001, 04:09 PM
I just walked seven miles to get home from Manhattan and did not have my camera with me to photograph the horrible sight I seen as i walked towards the williamsburg bridge. To be honest I am happy that I did not record the horrible event.
I am sure all our prayers are with the victims of this dreadful act.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/11-Sep-2001/World_trade_Center.jpg

arlene
09-11-2001, 04:23 PM
This is how I want to remember it too, and my kids yelling out as we drive into the city, "here's the twin towers!"

auntie_chaos
09-11-2001, 06:54 PM
Hi Drapier ... I too would rather remember the NY skyline as you have portrayed in this shot. My thoughts and prayers go out to those directly involved it this terrible tragedy as well as all my neighbors in the US. My God be with you all!
-------------------
auntie_chaos (AKA Cheryl)

Earlene
09-11-2001, 10:41 PM
I too would rather remember it as it was. My heart goes out to all the victims.

Christie
09-12-2001, 11:47 AM
I had meant to say thank you for posting this. It made it much easier for me to explain to my 6 year old what had happened and how serious it was.

I saw these towers when I was down in New York last year and the thought that they are no longer there is incomprehensible.

Leaflin
09-13-2001, 09:16 AM
Thanks Mike
I have so much enjoyed your work in this forum.
I know how sad I feel.
Can't imagine what it is like there and how you must feel.
(((( :( ))))

crazi4art
09-14-2001, 07:31 PM
hey,
sorry to all who had to suffer this horrible thing!!! i can't believe it actually happened. i was just there this summer and i can't believe there are no more "twin towers". well i no this isn't the time for (may i say so myself) "great pictures. but i thought this pic of the twin towers i got was really cool. just enjoy and remember everyone! thanks.......

crazi4art
09-14-2001, 07:32 PM
here is another one....