PDA

View Full Version : Pray Pray please ------

MissMouse
09-11-2001, 09:39 AM
Two planes terrorist just crashed into the twin towers New York City many people and friend I have work in New York city and thing are in a panic

animal
09-11-2001, 09:48 AM
:crying: I just heard this on the news :crying: I will pray for you, your friends and the families.

Lots of HUGZZZZ

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

pixelscapes
09-11-2001, 10:06 AM
They just hit the Pentagon, too... (I work for the feds)
All takeoffs in the U.S. have been shut down.

Also I just heard the top half of the second tower fell down into the city...

pixelscapes
09-11-2001, 10:16 AM
And the U.S. Capitol building... and a gas station in Crystal City (along one of the major DC evacuation routes)... and I hear the US News building in Virginia is on fire, too.

tammy
09-11-2001, 10:22 AM
Yes, I also live in a town with a somewhat Major Air Force Base. We shall all be concerned. Definiately Praying. I pray for safety for us all.

animal
09-11-2001, 10:49 AM
:crying: Just heard that the World Trade Center has collapsed. :crying:

Ivyleaf
09-11-2001, 11:08 AM
I am just in shock...thoughts and prayers to all...

Sandi
09-11-2001, 11:18 AM
You are all are in my thoughts and prayers today, especially the poor victims and their families. :crying: :crying: :crying:

T-Rex
09-11-2001, 12:00 PM
And those on the planes, this is horrifying....Thoughts and prayers for all:crying: :crying:

Lynda Mortensen
09-11-2001, 12:10 PM
Praying and lighting candles.....there are no words to describe this...just pray.

Lynda

halachmi
09-11-2001, 12:53 PM
all the NewYorkers and Washington people -
i pray for your safty. we all do in here.
:crying: :crying:

Maria
09-11-2001, 12:55 PM
This is so terrible and shocking. And can't believe something like this has actually happened.:( What will be next?
My thoughts are with everyone who became a victim in this or knows someone who did, as well as anyone else in the USA. I can't even imagine how you must feel over there. I was very shocked myself and just want to cry when I think about it (I usually never get that affected by any news).:crying: And yet I live in another part of the world...

:( Maria

ReNae
09-11-2001, 01:21 PM
I cannot imagine not seeing the towers when I go to the city..... my heart goes out to all on the planes, the towers, the pentagon, the DC area....such an atroscity to the people of this country. I will be praying for all who were touched by this.

~ReNae

NorahT
09-11-2001, 01:27 PM
Unbelievabe!! I don't usually get too moved by the news either, but I am stunned!! I pray for all touched by this horror. My son-in-law is in the States on a training course, but not in the New York area, so hopefully he will be all right. I pray that further attacks are not in these cowards' plans.

Lulu
09-11-2001, 02:50 PM
Have just logged on - I can hardly believe this!!! Am devastated for you all. My prayers are with everyone.

Nathangill
09-11-2001, 03:36 PM
My ex girlfriend emailed me the news thismorning. I've been following on it since. Right now it seems the only way in or out of the country is boat.

About time i go check the news again...

sandge
09-11-2001, 03:41 PM
Unbelievable. Hard to take in the scale of it all.

Great sorrow and shock. My thoughts are with those touched by this terrible tragedy.

Bracero
09-11-2001, 03:42 PM
It is devastating & shocking. The more I watched the horror on TV this morning the more upset I was until a blessed sense of unreality set in for a little while. It's worn off now & the sense of horror & danger is throbbing away like a diseased tooth.

I'm praying for all those affected in any way by these attacks but most especially for the direct & indirect victims of these mass murders. I pray for all those who are sitting in the hell of uncertainty not knowing where friends & loved ones are or even if they're alive.

My biggest fear, bigger than the fear of the repeated attacks which are sure to come, is that we Americans will freak out & start doing really stupid things when the first pictures of people dancing in the streets of Gaza, Jordan, Kabul, Bhagdad, & Teheran, come across the TV. I also fear that we will call for & accept repression in a futile attempt to recapture our sense of serenity & safety.

I remember seeing images of devastation from London, Berlin, Tokyo, when I was a kid & being told that it could never happen here. We Americans have been living in a daydream. The alarm clock just went off & it's time to deal with the reality of today.

My signature line was never more appropriate than it is today.

May God have mercy on us all.

billyg
09-11-2001, 03:44 PM
This is dreadful and must have been perpitrated by the big time terrorist orgasnisations as the amount of money required for a large scale attack like this must be great. I hope all my friends and relatives in wc are safe and well.Thinking of you all.
Billyg

Clara McArthur
09-11-2001, 04:05 PM
I am shocked and horrified by what has happened. I am finding it hard to comprehend. My heart and prayer goes out to all the innocents caught in it.

wendee
09-11-2001, 05:46 PM
I woke up this morming to this shocking news.....God Bless all of the american people..my Prayers are with yous all...

Rod
09-11-2001, 06:35 PM
Terrible shockings news

Prayers are with you all
Rod

KaTee
09-11-2001, 06:47 PM
My thoughts and prayers go to you all in America, especially anyone touched personally by this senseless waste of human lives.

Rest assured that all around the world are thinking of you, and the candles have been burning in my home tonight, I would imagine that there are millions of candles being lit for you around the world.

Take care

Karen :( :mad: :confused: :crying:

fmarsh
09-11-2001, 06:50 PM
We are just wakening to this horror. Glad to see that all our WC friends are safe. My thoughts are with the victims and their families of this cowardly deed. It is an attack on humananity.<p>
Fred

arlene
09-11-2001, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by halachmi
all the NewYorkers and Washington people -
i pray for your safty. we all do in here.
:crying: :crying:

Halachmi,
What is the mood there in Israel now? I assume you're all on heightened alert?

paintfool
09-11-2001, 07:27 PM
A third building at the World Trade Center has fallen. I live near a nucler power plant which is being guarded very carefully. There have been planes flying over head all day. What a very sad day. My prayers go out to all of the victims and i will be donating blood first thing in the morning. God be with us all.
Cheryl

auntie_chaos
09-11-2001, 07:28 PM
Even though I've posted on the other entries re this terrible tragedy ... I just feel the need to again send out my prayers to all those effected by this act of terrorism. I'm praying for you and yours and especially for those who are still waiting to hear from loved ones - that they may be found safe and sound. God bless America ... and all my neighbors in the US! Words cannot come close to expessing my simpathies to those injured or worse and their families and friends and loved ones.
-----------------
auntie_chaos (AKA Cheryl)

Leaflin
09-11-2001, 07:32 PM
My heart is filled with unbelieveable saddness.....
unbelieveable saddness.

We were just told to limit our phone and internet use in this area.
I am logging of now.

Wyobud
09-11-2001, 07:33 PM
Not a dry eye here today, surprising how many friends and familys are affected. We pray for our leaders as we load our weapons.

Bud

jaytee
09-11-2001, 07:53 PM
Watching the tv coverage in disbelief and horror for almost ten hours. My thoughts are with and for the victims, their families and friends, the rescuers, everyone in the USA and the free world .................

melaleuca
09-11-2001, 08:19 PM
What a senseless tragedy!

I am unable to come to terms with the scale of the devastation.

My prayers are with the victims, their families, friends and all US citizens.

I pray we come together and share our courage and our faith.

Jyotsna

dupliKate
09-11-2001, 08:23 PM
I am sick with grief and shock over the horrors of today! My prayers are with all our American neighbours. It seems so unreal......and so terribly sad when I realize that it is, indeed, truly happening.

May God grant peace to those who have been most affected.

So very sad.....:crying: :crying:

K

RuthT
09-11-2001, 10:48 PM
I am praying for all Americans in these terrible hours, and especially for those directly affected by this wicked attack.