PDA

View Full Version : Tulip Walk--LaCrosse, Wisconsin

nancymae
05-04-2004, 11:30 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a plein aire event in LaCrosse Wisconsin this coming Saturday, May 8th from 11am till 3pm at Leo Hall and the surrounding areas. It is in conjunction with the LaCrosse Plein Aire Painters group and the Holy Trinity Tulip Walk. There is a whole neighborhood involved...with a walk through the neighborhood, starting with the church. There will be artists spread out throughout. I will be in the church area for those of you who are near. I am going to be displaying my watercolors and pastels, as well as painting watercolour plein aire!! I have never been to LaCrosse, but I hear it is absolutely beautiful!!! Also, we in the Northwoods have yet to see any tulips!!!! So, it will be a great experience!!!

Please, if you are in the area, stop by and say hello!! I will be wearing my WetCanvas pin and looking forward to meeting any Wet Canvasers!!!

(Plus...it is a great Mother's Day present to take her for a walk in the tulip gardens!!) Wasn't that a song in the 60's???? Ok...I am OLD!!!

Thanks!! Oh yeah...the details are on my website "News" page for those who would like to come!

Nancy