PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Guer...whatever

debkauz
04-25-2004, 06:29 PM
Boy, I just can't remember what that place is. So...why can't we have another-don't know what to call it- section in Wearable Art for our own Cafe? I just went to the Cafe for the first tmie and, to be perfectly honest, I don't really want to hang out there. I want to stay where I know people :rolleyes: Please don't make me get to know too many more. We could have our own Cafe where all the OT things could go for us. Please pleaseplease...Anyone else want the same thing?
Debbie

SuzyQ
04-25-2004, 06:43 PM
I would like that too. I'm sure the moderators are just following the rules. Maybe the powers that be need to make sure this forum takes off. And remember that would require someone take on more moderation duties.

I use to cruise the glass forum but rarely posted because I don't make anything glass. If I had wanted to post in the cafe I would have done so a long time ago. I would love to have an ot section just for us, I feel like we have a nice little community going here. Perhaps it could be in our future?

toozygoot
04-25-2004, 06:50 PM
Debbie - We can still get together in another chat area like "The Roof". Maybe if you feel like chatting just invite others to join you there in a thread or maybe we can agree on a time of day when some of us might want to just head over to find out who's there. I think you still have to go through the Cafe to get to one of the other rooms there. We used to do that and it was great fun!

pat

flynfire
04-25-2004, 07:36 PM
That's a good idea, Pat.

artbabe21
04-25-2004, 07:47 PM
The way I see it the Chat thread IS your very own Cafe Guerbois, it's for personal chat about your daily lives, OT, etc. It's important that this community/forum get to know one another as you are doing right here & I understand that. But this forum is far too new to be given sub forums. It may never need them...who knows, we'll wait & see...:)

debkauz
04-25-2004, 09:50 PM
Pat,
That's a great idea! i'm not quite sure how it all works, but I am *probably* capable of figuring it out. sometimes with computer things, I am not sure! We should all figure out a time once a week or once a day, or whatever would work and do it. What do you suggest?

Deb