PDA

View Full Version : May Pastel Project - Second Time Around

Kathryn Wilson
04-25-2004, 02:21 PM
We have put up the May Pastel Project just a bit early. It should be a resounding successful project as there are so many ways you can do this one - take an old painting, drawing or sketch and do it in pastel - and the original does not even have to be pastel - oil, watercolor, acrylic - anything you would want to try in pastel a second time.

Here is a link to the Project:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=view_details&proj_id=682

Give it a try! We get lots of feedback and supportive comments in our Pastel Projects. :D

prestonsega
04-25-2004, 03:07 PM
You are right....this is going to be a very interesting project. Now, the not so easytask of deciding which painting to re-do first. Looking forward it!

SweetBabyJ
04-25-2004, 05:15 PM
You are right....this is going to be a very interesting project. Now, the not so easytask of deciding which painting to re-do first. Looking forward it!

*and a chant is heard from the back row...*

"The lemon suckers! Do the lemon suckers!!"

That oughta make some heads turn....

prestonsega
04-25-2004, 05:59 PM
*and a chant is heard from the back row...*

"The lemon suckers! Do the lemon suckers!!"

That oughta make some heads turn....

LOL.....I'm one step ahead of you on that one!!!!!! :p Gotta do it anyway! :D

SweetBabyJ
04-25-2004, 06:15 PM
It's your turn to bring snacks to the backrow next week, Preston- I been hankering some homemade strawberry shortcake with REAL shortcake- not those twinkie sponge cake things. How're you at making those?

I've already picked my "failed" too- and it isn't a landscape!

Dyin
04-29-2004, 12:49 AM
and REAL whipped cream there, Preston! Ha...about choked to death when I saw the LEMON SUCKERS come back up!!!! :p

SweetBabyJ
04-29-2004, 12:50 AM
*so did they....*

Dyin
04-29-2004, 12:54 AM
*so did they....*

:p