PDA

View Full Version : "L'amour est mort"

Jan-Michael
09-07-2001, 08:25 PM
I am sure we have all cried out when the love has died.... :( There is alot happening in this image... just look...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Sep-2001/LMORTS.jpg

colorme
09-07-2001, 10:18 PM
wow, this is probably my favorite so far..:) I like it!!, I see water and a sunset, i love the transparency. Very cool:D

bug
09-08-2001, 05:31 AM
I think if you put this next to "Mirror of Illusion" it looks like a whole lot of fun in a bowl of Jello.:D (he-he)

I just love the responses that thread had! You really had everyones hearts pumping.:) I like the movement in this one and as always the smooth flow your work shows. Very Nice:)

LeeK
09-09-2001, 08:01 AM
I see melting and blending and energy all around a basis of organic forms. I see the colors of night and dignity. I see life, sex, water & sky. I see CREATION.

RonMarko
09-09-2001, 02:59 PM
I see a firey passion and a burning love slowly dying out - A watery surface slowly rising up and extinguishing what once was.
Flickers of burning orange passion spark on the surface but these are mere memories of a love once alive.
Love is dead. :crying:

Hey, bitchin' colors too!!:)

reynolds
10-14-2001, 02:52 AM
:confused: i am going back and looking at older posts and came upon this one. it was posted close to the 11th which is pretty real and it is full of so many things. i have a laptop and when i tilt my screen i see different things. i think it is the figure in the upper left which i kept coming back to. at least, i saw a figure. i also thought i spied a dolphin in the water as well. i think it was neitsche (hope i spelled it right) that said that a man could not expect to go to heaven if his roots did not reach to hell, for me both are present here.
gentle thoughts...

quadros
10-14-2001, 11:04 AM
Interesting! I see a great deal of sensuality with regards to the human form. But to me it appears to be a vision of passion that is alive and full of fire! Hence, the colors. I like it!!!

AmyH
10-23-2001, 01:10 AM
I dont reply much to your work, but I do look, digi and me dont jive to well, but you definatley have a talent for it.

good work

amy

Jan-Michael
10-23-2001, 07:29 PM
thanks everyone for the comments I really appreciate them... and as in any abstract I always love to see wht the viewer sees... AmyH...glad you look at leat :) and thanks... I have always tried to stear away from that video game look alot of digital art has... but digital art is growing and alot of traditional artists are there ..it's changing for the better :) It will never replace tradidtional art...it's just another form.... :)