PDA

View Full Version : Crossposting: Catch

SaraD
04-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Just that jumpy, light feeling you get when spring is here. And maybe one day IŽll be able to catch it...

Jet
04-23-2004, 10:33 PM
Sara, this looks like it was drawn in vectors.
Looksvery clean and dandy.

What was your canvas ?

Welcome to WC

Regards

flowerfancy58
04-23-2004, 10:51 PM
I really like this......very light and carefree:)

gloria

@mD
04-24-2004, 01:56 PM
VERY NICE! :clap:

GoldCoin
04-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Definitely a Spring activity... well done :)

kbilltv
04-25-2004, 01:19 AM
It is very nice!... at first glance. Then you realize that the dog is a giant fanged monster attempting to kill those innocent, beautiful, little guys by crushing them in its crazed, giant, slobbering.........lethal.......... fatal.......... deadly jaws of doom! I'm reminded of the scene in Godzilla (the Matthew Broderick one) when the army helicopter guys lost Godzilla in the tall buildings; then we see Godzilla jump up at us and crush that copter in its crazed, giant...... slobbering....... canines. This is a very scary image indeed.

Chiers
04-25-2004, 11:05 AM
ROTFLMBO!!! Oh my word that was too funny KBill. It just goes to show there are two sides to every story. Thanks for helping me start my day off with a chuckle. :D

Nice image Sara. It still looks lighthearted to me.

SaraD
04-26-2004, 03:34 AM
Maybe I have some dark, scary sides of my personality that comes to life in my drawing *lol*.
It was a light picure before you came along KBill... Now I will alwas see my Dogzilla as evil :D

Jet
04-26-2004, 04:37 AM
That's natural in Bill at this time.

Not his fault, it's all depends on the moon phases. :D

It comes and goes.
:angel:
LOL

Regards

kbilltv
04-26-2004, 11:17 PM
Maybe I have some dark, scary sides of my personality that comes to life in my drawing *lol*.
It was a light picure before you came along KBill... Now I will alwas see my Dogzilla as evil :D

Looks like a Dobie/Guernsey mix... though it could be a Jack Russel Terror. Let's see... Dobies are admired for their cute cuddliness? And Jack Russels are what breed? Oh yea... Terrors. And it is trying to crush those harmless little beautiful things in its comparatively monstrous... drooling... jaws of doom. If good and evil were black and white, that act would be... not good. If there were grey areas, that act would be... not good.

I do compliment the artistic execution though. :evil:

Jet: If it were a lunar phase it would go away.

themanda
04-27-2004, 01:40 AM
okay, ignoring all of the cujoness that bill pointed out...:)

i really like this. i can't help but wonder, though, what it would look like if you carried the angular lines that you've got going on in the dog, the grass, and the font into the clouds and the butterflies? i think it would flow together very nicely if the butterflies had more angular, pointed wings and no curlies on their antennas...just a thought.

even if the dog is an agent of death, it's still a very happy picture!