PDA

View Full Version : OT: Wearable Artist Pics!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-22-2004, 04:08 PM
Ok, here goes a scary venture for everyone! I'm going to try and convince you to post a pic of yourself that's bigger than 1 inch by 1 inch. ;)

After realizing that not all the pics that ppl have in their avatars are actually of themselves....aHEM....;)....I felt kinda' silly. Sooooo, now I wanna see some of the faces behind the show and tell goodies!

If you spend a lot of time online among the same ppl, they become a sort of extended family. Some choose to share their lives and become close friends. But through it all, no matter how much or little you get to know the ppl around you online, you almost always have an image in your head that formulates as you talk with everyone of what ppl look like. Sooo, it's interesting to see if the person in your mind is what actually IS.

I told you it was gonna be scary! Now, here's the first pic of the thread. ME. And no throwing popcorn at me! Unless it's Kettle Corn, because I really like that kind. ;)

~Danielle

SuzyQ
04-22-2004, 04:24 PM
O.K. I'll dig up something recent. But, just for fun, I want to know what you think I look like. Am I fat or thin, am I blonde or brunette, what race do you think I am. I would love to know what kind of picture my posts paint. Don't worry, nothing will insult me in any way.

beclectic
04-22-2004, 04:30 PM
O.K. I'll dig up something recent. But, just for fun, I want to know what you think I look like. Am I fat or thin, am I blonde or brunette, what race do you think I am. I would love to know what kind of picture my posts paint. Don't worry, nothing will insult me in any way.

SuzyQ - I think of you as a white and aqua blotch with a scuba mask on. :D

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-22-2004, 04:31 PM
I think you walk around in a bathing suit with flippers, a mask and a breathing apparatus.

But then again, that might be partially due to the avatar. LOL!

:D

~D.

Cyndi L
04-22-2004, 04:51 PM
Sure, I'll bite:

Cyndi L
04-22-2004, 04:52 PM
Yes, of course it's a wig! LOL

My real hair is bright red (sometimes with purple tips)
:)

McDuck
04-22-2004, 06:46 PM
Hello and great to place a face with all of the wonderfully designed items here. Not to mention the sense of humor you all create! This is my new tiny head. me about 4 years ago? And me more current. me. That's me :p

now where is Barrie?

Waves to Danielle and Cyndi *Hellloooooo*!
-Mary...errrr...McDuck

Beads-Me!
04-22-2004, 07:03 PM
I'll play! Great idea Danielle - I love being able to put faces to names. Here's me last weekend at the FIre and Ice bead show with my buddy Robin (Shopmama)..... (I'm the one on the left)

TheBlueBetween
04-22-2004, 08:31 PM
oh, ok. Though I haven't had a good picture of me taken in the last 3 years. So... here is one that is almost 3 years old and was taken just a couple months before I got sick and everything changed. And Luke of course. He's way different now too...

Pam

beclectic
04-22-2004, 08:38 PM
OK, Here I am at my DD 3rd birthday party, Nov. 16, 2003. She was so busy tearing into her gifts that no one was getting to see what she got so I am holding up a cute stuffed butterfly and acting silly.

I have photo editing software but it cannot create a file format that WC can upload so this is the picture, weird highlights and all.

Behold, the aging hippie with birthday cake icing still on her hand!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-22-2004, 08:47 PM
Mary, I had you pegged for a brunette! LOL.

Cyndi, no fair teasin' us with dress up pics, you cheater! ;)

Nancy, your smile is as bright as your beautiful jewelry lately.

Pam, I think you take gorgeous photos. You look prettier and prettier in every photo I see.

Barbara, I've seen your pic before, so I knew what you looked like. And hippie chicks don't age...they just get hipper. ;)

~D.

McDuck
04-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Oh Pam, you two are so perty!! Ans sorry to hear you got ill. :( but glad you are here with us now!

Barbara! *waves* I bet you have that same look on waiting for your sea urchin babies!

Nope, not a brunette, look BAD as a brunette believe me, i tried it.

-mary

SuzyQ
04-22-2004, 09:00 PM
This is fun! Daniellle, I love your hair! And Mary McDuck you are so not what I pictured! Don't take this the wrong way and I really don't know why I thought this but I pictured you as a sweet little old lady, lol.

Alright, here I am in clothes! This picture always cracks me up. My then 3 year old daughter took it. I set up my camera on a tripod with the cable release and told her to push the button when I said so. This was back before I went digital so I laughed at my stupidity when she just held the button for an entire roll of 36! This was when I was saying "You are suppose to let go!" But, I needed a picture for my web site so I went with it.

Oh, and I have sinced found a new hair colorist, lol.

McDuck
04-22-2004, 09:10 PM
WEll, do I act like a little ole lady? :confused: LOL -M

SuzyQ
04-22-2004, 09:12 PM
No!!! And your beads DO NOT say old lady. Maybe it's because my mother in law (who was a sweet old lady) collected ducks.

McDuck
04-22-2004, 09:31 PM
ROFL okay! lol ducks are kewl

Cyndi L
04-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Cyndi, no fair teasin' us with dress up pics, you cheater! ;)

~D.

OK, here's a link to the "real thing." I'm in the center with the big 40 badge on (guess what the occasion was? LOL!) My family, of whom I'm very proud, are all around me :)

http://www.mazeltovjewelry.com/pic2.JPG

McDuck
04-22-2004, 09:39 PM
Lucky you Cyndi, my family made me wear a hat! lol

Kerensamere
04-22-2004, 10:01 PM
OK, here's my avatar only bigger. My DH took it of me walking on the beach at Assateague Island, VA, one of my most favorite places to go. I think it was taken 4 years ago. It's one of my favorite pics of me, I think it reflects who I am inside and out. I'm actually going to post it on my web page with my bio.

Found a more recent shot. The one with the short hair, taken last fall. It's nice but... I like the beach one better.

This is a great thread idea, it's true, we all get ideas about what each person looks like in our heads, it's fun to see how close to reality we really are!

Barrie
04-22-2004, 10:03 PM
You all are not what I pictured! LOL! It's kool to put names and faces together!!! Okay, I'm not hiding, I promise! I just don't have a picture of me, good, bad or indifferent!! I suppose I could get my dh to take a pic, but he so sucks as a photographer (luv him anyway), and I SO need a haircut!! LOL! I'll get back to you on this!

Shirley C.
04-22-2004, 10:34 PM
here's the picture that i have on my web site. it's a fairly recent picture, so yeah i still look like this. well... the color of my roots change from time to time. :D

flynfire
04-22-2004, 10:37 PM
What fun! Here's me and my best friend, Cozy Dog. (sorry I don't know what size this picture is).

McDuck
04-22-2004, 10:52 PM
Ummm...Barrie, yeah - sure- right -uh-huh..no pics, you better not come back with a glamour shot young lady! Waves to Shirley, Flyflyer and poochie -M

DonnaBee
04-22-2004, 11:10 PM
This is wonderful seeing everyone's pic! I felt like I knew you before, and now I do even more so!

Here is me last year at Bead and Button. I look pretty much the same, except my bangs are longer and greyer. :)

McDuck
04-22-2004, 11:16 PM
*waves* at donna! hi donna! i bet you look just as perty as you did last year. -Mary

DonnaBee
04-22-2004, 11:20 PM
Mary is no old lady, as you have all determined now. lol! funny.

But, I will tell you this, I have met her and she most definitleyis sweet. :)

DonnaBee
04-22-2004, 11:21 PM
Well thanks Mary! :D

LLane
04-23-2004, 12:23 AM
I like seeing faces too...... we did this once over in the glass forum.... so I've seen some before.... but I'm surprised at a few too....

Here's a twofer..... This is me and Lenda at her shop in the Keys last month.
and me & furbaby (now 15) T-bone... about a year ago!
(and like Shirley... I look the same except my hair mysteriously change colors every 5-6 weeks or so!!)

edit: (Man am I short!!!) :D

McDuck
04-23-2004, 12:56 AM
karensamere! I am sorry I missed saying hello and nice to meet you. Love the beach pic!

Hi Louis, I am short too! I wish I could have made it to the keys before Lenda moved to Tenn of all places! From heaven to the Hills! LOL Waves to Lenda too.

-Mary

mistymade
04-23-2004, 01:38 AM
This is what I look like as of 20 minutes ago...maybe I should update my tinyhead and move into the world of realistic colors.:D

resakerns
04-23-2004, 10:48 AM
What a great thread! I'm enjoying getting to know everyone just a little better!

Plus -- it gives me practice in attaching pics -- please forgive me if I mess it up.

I rarely have pics taken of myself -- but did this "mommy and me" pic in March in honor of my daughter's BD, and 1yr celebration of our Family Day.

McDuck
04-23-2004, 10:49 AM
Hello Resakerns, very lovely photo and daughter! how precious she is! -Mary

somk
04-23-2004, 12:33 PM
Funny to see "real" people !
The more the merrier, so here I come ...

Sorry, couldn't resist :p

gypsysoul
04-23-2004, 01:02 PM
Okay, I'll join in. I have never liked pictures of myself, and this one is no exception. However, considering I took it myself (geez, smile, would ya! lol), and I've been sick for a couple of months, not to mention on the dark side of 49 (heehee), it ain't the worst thing I've ever seen (I think). :eek:

Paula

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/23-Apr-2004/10675-me.jpg

beclectic
04-23-2004, 01:48 PM
Okay, I'll join in. I have never liked pictures of myself, and this one is no exception. However, considering I took it myself (geez, smile, would ya! lol), and I've been sick for a couple of months, not to mention on the dark side of 49 (heehee), it ain't the worst thing I've ever seen (I think). :eek:

Paula

I'm sorry you have been sick. You look pretty young and if you hadn't said anything about being on the dark side of 49 I never would have known. I'm on the dark side of 55 myself. I really was a hippie, guess I still am in some ways. I don't like pictures of me much. The one I put up here is one I can tolerate but like, no. It is funny (odd) because I rarely see anyone that I don't think has some attractive attributes and that is what I see when I look at them, but when I look at a picture of me all I see are the negatives. Why are we so hard on ourselves?

gypsysoul
04-23-2004, 01:57 PM
It is funny (odd) because I rarely see anyone that I don't think has some attractive attributes and that is what I see when I look at them, but when I look at a picture of me all I see are the negatives. Why are we so hard on ourselves?

Good question, Barbara! Beats me. I think I may have a past life as someone from one of those cultures of people who believe the camera steals your soul or something. lol Almost all of my pictures when I was very young show me in tears because I hated it even then. Drove my mom crazy--here I am in all these fancy little froufrou crenoline dresses bawling my head off. heeheehee I'd much rather be behind the camera than in front of it. :)

Paula

koregon
04-23-2004, 03:39 PM
These are all I have for now...I always take the pictures...and never am in the pictures. My sister snapped this one of Dan an I when we drove down to visit last month...the other of me was end of summer last summer...I am a bit thinner now cuz atkins has kicked in...so I will have to get Dan to take a new one of me...we will be taking some on the cruise when we go in 8 days.
its cool to see you all and put a face to the name...ummmmmmmm I dont have a speck of make-up on...if I'd of only known I would of dolled myself up and taking off the bandana and glasses..smiled and had at least lipgloss on

McDuck
04-23-2004, 07:17 PM
*waves* Hey Kaye you a biker babe too? What type of bike do you have? My Dan has a 2003 Yamaha Silverado and I have an SV650S (suzuki)..rrroom vrooom.....-Mary

koregon
04-23-2004, 08:28 PM
*waves* back! Hi ya Mary....well I ride with Dan for now. We go to unwind and relax...last few years with our daughter were pretty stressfull, as is Dan's real job out of the house. So until I can learn to pay attention instead of goggling at the scenery...I will ride on the back...then I will get my own. We ride a 2003 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic..it was our gift to each other last year...since the 100th aniversary edition's were out and it was our dream to have one...we felt it was the time...we bought it to celebrate our new found sucess with beads/eBay. And we have enjoyed every miniute of having it...we road on nice days all through the winter when we could grab one. I am adding a full pix of the bike so you can see.

*waves* Hey Kaye you a biker babe too? What type of bike do you have? My Dan has a 2003 Yamaha Silverado and I have an SV650S (suzuki)..rrroom vrooom.....-Mary

flynfire
04-24-2004, 01:21 PM
Somk, I like your real head, but please don't change your tinyhead. It makes me laugh everytime I see it!
Now, where's that Barrie? At least we know what her back looks like.

debkauz
04-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Great thread! Hi everyone, glad to finally get to see you. Once my battery charges, I will try to get DH to take a picture of me(and hope my brand new camera doesn't explode) and try to then figure out how to post it. Imay be looking a bit grumpy by that time. I am SO looking forward to finally being able to share my work with all of you. I'm proud of what I do and I also really want the critique of the people here. :D :D :D

Deb

mistymade
04-24-2004, 06:55 PM
...tapping fingers....waiting to see Barrie.:D If I'm not mistaken, I have seen a pic of her somewhere??? I think???

I love this thread! It is so cool to see what everyone looks like and to put faces with the names!

Somk, I like your avatar too. When my kids seen it, they both had puzzled looks on their faces!LOL :confused: LOL They just couldn't figure it out!

Did anyone else out there have chin pupput shows when they were kids??? It was really bizarre, but very entertaining! Well, I guess they weren't real "puppet shows", but I'm not sure what else to call it?!

McDuck
04-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah Misty, they used to have them on ZOOM, lol I just aged myself didnt I :rolleyes: hehehe, Mary

Adriana_S
04-24-2004, 11:46 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW You guys are all adorable!! My turn. . . . here I am. . . two minutes ago. . . don't be jealous!

Adriana_S
04-24-2004, 11:50 PM
OK, just kidding. . it's not ALWAYS that bad. . . here's the real us one year ago for my husband's birthday!

Barrie
04-25-2004, 01:10 AM
LOL! I'm sure there's a picture somewhere of me, Misty, but I'm not looking too hard!! Relax - I'm going to get my hair done in a couple of days, then I'll get the pictures dealt with!!! Vain? Absolutely not!! But there's no way I want all you gorgeous gals seeing my bad hair week!! (Been MONTHS since I had it cut, and it is S-A-D!!) And I just happened to run into one of my dh's ex-employees, who now has a spot in a top salon near here, and I am going to treat myself!! Then I'll come home, and get the pictures taken, and you can all get off my back!! :D

(You guys are a tough act to follow! The pressure!! AAARGGGHH!! :D )

starlightdesigns
04-25-2004, 01:11 AM
Oooh, oooh, it's my turn! This is fun!!!!

I love seeing everybody's faces... We need to do this on the glass art forum too...

Anyway, the first one is of me, taken maybe a couple weeks ago. Not a very good shot, especially with my tooth gap (which is bigger now since another one in that vicinity is now gone as of last Monday). I'm sitting at the computer and you can see part of my wall-o-beads in the background. Oh, and I'm on the extremely dark side of 40 ~ coming up on 41 next Thursday...

The second one is of Chelsea, who just joined WC this week, having turned 13 last Saturday.

The third is of Ginny, whom I talk about a LOT. Ya'll are probably sick of hearing about her... She's almost 2.

NewCreation
04-25-2004, 07:17 AM
The second is over 3 years old, but I still look like that. The baby is my Adam when we first brought him home. He is 3 now. The first one is my tiny head, and I am heavier than in this pic, but it shows my face at least. I'll see if Matt will take a current pic of me later...Horrors!

McDuck
04-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Adrianna, you two make sucha beautiful couple!

Barrie, oh geesh come on girl, did I go and get my hair done and everything , noooooooooooo. Cheater cheater cheater....LOL

Debbie, what a sweet family and can i come play on your bead wall? Or is that with your bead wall? :D

Amy, your precious Adam is adorable there, well for as much as I can see. :D

I love computers, you can talk to others everywhere in the world right after yourolled out of bed withno makeup, bed head in your jammies! wooohooo!

-Mary ...errrr... McDuck

DonnaBee
04-25-2004, 12:28 PM
I just wanted to say how much I love seeing everyone's pic! Thanks for posting yours! More! More!

Emjay
04-25-2004, 01:49 PM
Ok, this is me last year on my first day of being a Grammy--thus the tired look!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Apr-2004/11303-6i7i90.jpg

And this is my logo--wish I REALLY had a chin and cheekbones like this!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/25-Apr-2004/11303-Copy_2_of_PICASSO_JeanH.jpg

McDuck
04-25-2004, 07:22 PM
Rofl Jean, you are so funny!

OkayToozy - Pat, I made my tiny head larger just for you to see me. ;)

lissadivamama
04-25-2004, 08:05 PM
I took this today while sorting through a bunch of stuff - trying to get our house a little lighter for showing...

I had just found the ring of flowers I made and wore in my wedding 5 years ago - wish I had a scanned wedding picture to show the before and after :p

Jeez, didn't realize it was going to be such a big mug!

MadameKali
04-26-2004, 02:00 AM
Okay, well, this is the same pic as my avitar thingy, only.. bigger, and not cropped :) I think I look a lot older than 21, it's the eyes--I inherited deep sockets from me dad.

Susie

Dagg
04-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Hi all!

Its interesting to see everyones real pic! I like seeing faces....!
So okay....here I am. Sorry for being (a little bit) late. :-)
....Greetings to the biker babes koregon & McDuck!
The first pic: its me and my dog (Madame Ronja) on last holiday in france
the second: its not my bike.....not yet...but someday! I hope! Its a crazy bike named EuroFighter.But I named it BinLadenHunter. :p

Charlee
04-26-2004, 12:03 PM
What fun seeing everyone's faces! I don't have a recent photo I can find - could have sworn there was one somewhere on the drive. Oh well, this crappy newspaper pic (I do have a chin, I swear!!) was from last November and the other is from about 5 years ago. I'll see if I can scare up (yes, pun intended) something decent and recent. ;)

Charlee

bolimasa
04-26-2004, 03:33 PM
In case you all didn't realize, you can put a big picture in your profile!

froggee501
04-26-2004, 05:28 PM
This is my first time posting a picture of myself on here, I think, with the exception of my eye one time...The pictures kind of odd, 'cause you really can't get a good angle with the camera... and excuse the spots on the mirror! And yes, those are the beginnings of bags under my eyes... Who needs sleeps?! *sigh*

Emma

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/26-Apr-2004/22113-017.jpg

beclectic
04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Emma, very nice picture. You have a very Mona Lisa smile going there. :)

flynfire
04-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Daggy, that's a great picture of you and Madame R. together. It would make a good painting!

MadameKali
04-26-2004, 09:52 PM
Everyone has such great pics :) I'm glad you posted one, Daggy, I wouldn't have known how beautiful you were from the blue hair avitar.. lol ;)

froggee501
04-26-2004, 10:37 PM
Emma, very nice picture. You have a very Mona Lisa smile going there. :)

ROFL! Thanks, I've never heard my smile described like that before, but I like it!

And I"m in agreement... That picture of Daggy and the dog is magnif.

Emma

Dagg
04-27-2004, 05:36 PM
Thanks all....!
I love the pic with my Madame too.....and the blue hairs from the avatar was an accident! Very dramatically. :D

Yes, Emma! Your smile looks really a little like Mona Lisa! ;)

TheBlueBetween
04-27-2004, 05:42 PM
Thanks all....!
I love the pic with my Madame too.....and the blue hairs from the avatar was an accident! Very dramatically. :D

Yes, Emma! Your smile looks really a little like Mona Lisa! ;)

Your pictures make me laugh Daggy - in a good way! I love your self confidence and powerful presence.

The picture with your dog is great - I hope someone will take one like that of me and my Zoe - she's part lab and part Rott and just the best girl in the world.

:) Pam

MadameKali
04-28-2004, 03:30 AM
:rolleyes: If my kittens weren't such bratty little things, I'd take pictures with them, too. lol

sassybird
04-28-2004, 08:01 AM
Ok, it doesn't show much of me, but I am not the important one in the pic:) This is my grandson Caden, born Jan 27th 2004.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-Apr-2004/1355-Charissa__Caden_2-18-04_Sz.jpg

bubbasjewels
04-28-2004, 09:30 AM
Recent pics of Moi....................dontcha just hate the pupperazzi?

beclectic
04-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Recent pics of Moi....................dontcha just hate the pupperazzi?

OK Bubba, don't forget to post some pictures of your pet, The Mom.

McDuck
04-28-2004, 10:20 AM
Daggy, nice bike, do you model and who makes that one?

Charissa, love the baby!

Bubba, umm you crack me up! and yes show the pet please!

Dagg
04-29-2004, 05:48 AM
Sometimes I model. Mostly for crazy bikes or american cars. Do you mean who make the bike or who take the pic? :-) It was a friend of me, he also built the crazy bikes.

toozygoot
04-29-2004, 11:20 AM
I'm loving seeing everybuddy! Biker babes, little babies, fur babies and all!

Here's a pic from last spring that makes me more aware of the background when having future pics taken!

pat :D

McDuck
04-29-2004, 12:51 PM
*waves* frantically to Pat! "HELLO PAT" Good to see ya!! :D Umm...do you know there is a VERY large bird sitting on your head? And do you think someone staged that just for you? What jokesters! Hugles, Mary

Shirley C.
04-29-2004, 01:51 PM
pat, that picture had me rolling! love it!

here are pix of me and the fur kids. the first one was taken a few years ago with chuck, who departed this earth last august. the second is much more recent (and many pounds lighter), with peanut - my sweetheart doggie.

Adriana_S
04-30-2004, 03:33 AM
ummmmm, Pat, sweetie, there's a bird on your head! :p :evil: :p

Charlee
04-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Loving all the new pix up. :D I changed my tinyhead - it may be TOO tiny, so here's the original. Yep, according to my Mama, this is what I did every morning for quite some time.

Charlee

flynfire
04-30-2004, 02:46 PM
ROLF Pat! Charlee, you're absolutely adorable!

debkauz
04-30-2004, 02:54 PM
These pictures are so great! I am going to try to figure out how to get pics from the camera into the computer later tonight. I work all weekend 12 hour days--retch. Forgot whose doggy pics I saw, but I can't help feeling that he needs to learn to relax a big more! LOL!!! If he got any more relaxed, he would be in a coma. He's really cute. Great pics all!

Debbie

debkauz
05-02-2004, 02:11 PM
bump :D

MadameKali
05-04-2004, 02:40 AM
I chopped off all my hair... so I'm getting ready to have to take (and post) another pic! :D

MadameKali
05-04-2004, 03:45 AM
Okay.. here goes.. there's a "before" pic.. and two "after"s... The only problem I have is that I remind myself of my supervisor, lol. I can't wait to experiment with punky hairstyles with all the uneven layers--thank goodness I can straighten it when I want :D

McDuck
05-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Susie that is cute! It gives you more body!! woohoo new haircut! -Mary

madness101
06-17-2007, 06:21 PM
Hello ppl, i have a really important question to ask. Does any1 here no of any really really good wearable ARTISTS it would be a really really big help if you could give me some names. thanks
:)

Dana T
06-17-2007, 08:14 PM
Joining in...

Let me see what I can find that has a critter in it...

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2007/98336-dana_maury.jpg

This is Maury, a bottlenose dolphin in Roatan. We got to swim with 19 dolphins for over an hour that day. Maury (girl dolphin) is a SWEETHEART!

River Moon
06-17-2007, 08:38 PM
Gosh, I'm offline for a couple hours and come back to this! WOW! It's been fun looking at everyone's pictures! In April we spent spring break on the Washington coast, at La Push. Here are my babies (teenagers :confused: ) and me there.
Dutch
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2007/56140-Spring_Break_2007152.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/17-Jun-2007/56140-Spring_Break_2007084_copy.jpg

MadameKali
06-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Oh my god.. I look so thin in those pictures.. *cries*

SummerSun
06-18-2007, 03:30 AM
I havent posted my picture before, since I haven't had any recent ones - but now I've got one :). I don't really like having my pictures taken, but I had to take some for a portfolio I was making, and this is one of them. I sat infront of the camera trying to look artistic (LOL) and used the self timer to shoot :).

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2007/25078-myself.jpg

Dana T
06-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Leena I love your hair! It's a great portrait for a portfolio. Love everyone's pictures.

Dutch, that looks like a gorgeous place. Great shots!

tamjai
06-18-2007, 12:32 PM
oh fun, fun, fun!!!
here is me, last week before I chopped off all my hair!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Jun-2007/38697-P1010059.JPG