PDA

View Full Version : What Ebay category would these fit??

Barrie
04-22-2004, 01:54 AM
Okay, I took the plunge and posted my puzzle clasp on Ebay tonight. I listed it under lampwork beads, like I always post my stuff in, didn't even think about it! (old habits die hard! :) ) What other category would you guys suggest? I don't buy findings on Ebay, so don't have a clue where to find this kind of stuff!!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! And here's another pic, for those that haven't seen it yet (yes, you can let me know if you're getting sick of seeing it! :evil: )

Teri.p
04-22-2004, 02:38 AM
Hmmmmmmm, perhaps in Artisan Jewelry/Other Items, or Jewelry Boxes & Supplies/Tools & Findings/Other Tools & Findings. If I were specifically looking for a OOAK clasp, I'd probably check these two categories. BUT, I see you already have a couple of bids, so it's obviously getting attention. :angel:

Teri

SuzyQ
04-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Sterling Findings would be my guess.

BTW, I put in my bid and it's mine,mine, mine!!! :)

Retta Gates
04-22-2004, 09:55 AM
Oooooh. Very nice, I would say "Sterling findings" is good. :) I search for those quite often.

beclectic
04-22-2004, 10:00 AM
Oooooh. Very nice, I would say "Sterling findings" is good. :) I search for those quite often.

So do I. That is the catagory I would suggest also for future use. Can you add a catagory once an item is posted?

Barrie
04-22-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks you guys! It took me forever to find the 'Clasps & Hooks' category, ut I found it and I added a second category. I guess Ebay lets you add second categories because that means they get more money! :) Figures!

I'm really glad for Wet Canvas, as I can ask these kinds of questions, and get productive answers!! Well, that, the eye candy and the awesome friends!!! Have a great day!