PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Evening S&T

Foofaraw
04-21-2004, 06:37 PM
We have so many wonderful members now and the S&T thread gets so long that I love starting and evening S&T so everyone gets to see everything. I don't know about you, but I'm on dial-up and once the daily S&T gets to a certain point it could take me over an hour to download everything! Here are my contributions for the day, let's see yours!

nicker
04-21-2004, 06:45 PM
Jenn..yummy turquoise set are they etched? It's still afternoon here but here I go............................

Foofaraw
04-21-2004, 06:57 PM
Yep, they are etched. Those are neat, what is the base color?

quill
04-21-2004, 07:24 PM
Very nice!

I really like the color of this heart-

AMR GlassWorks
04-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Wow love this evenings pretties!!! :clap: I haven't done a s/t in awhile so I thought I would show what I made yesterday. I finally got some lauscha steel blue so I played with that and then I thought the edp/uranium yellow/periwinkle was a nice color combo. :D

nicker
04-21-2004, 07:55 PM
Jenn the base is a light ivory with turquoise stringer melted and "smooshed".

Nice heart! I so love hearts...that EDP is yummy too I give up on it for now I think!

Patricia'sglass
04-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Beautiful beads everyone! Thanks.
Pattym

Booger
04-21-2004, 08:56 PM
THE THING! I am liking this guy......idea courtesy of Nikki. He's a necklace biter! The cord will run right through his mouth, but he's not done yet. We need some claw hands to hang next to him and then will post my very first piece of jewelry.

Jenn - like them lentils! Especially the bottom set - it's the colors that catches me.
Quill - like the colors too. Hearts On FIRE! Very nice shaping.
AMR - really enjoyed your interview and article in Corina's Spotlight! HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?! Don't think I ever saw that color in Lauscha before? Is it really close to navy? Lovely combo (BUT OF COURSE) of colors!
Still looking for your head...........
Nicker- like the squarish center! Been looking lots at different shapes lately and I can see that all strung up. BEADARIFIC!!

And now am off to melt some hands........Hopefully not mine........
Booger

Briatha
04-21-2004, 08:57 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/22-Nov-2003/17321-LoveSmilie.gifGorgeous eye candy everyone!

blazinghussy
04-21-2004, 09:17 PM
Whee! Booger I'm dying over here, what a hilarious and great idea!

Jenn, oh just yum. I love that melted in look on your lentils, fabulous!

And now I have a phone call, but everyone's stuff is awesome!! :clap:

Kel

AMR GlassWorks
04-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Sheryll that color is more teal than navy. Thanks for the kind words!! :D

Vickie
04-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Been enjoying everyone's work. Haven't posted to S & T in a while, so here goes. Still working on the pictures. thanks Vickie

kenchunk
04-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Now I'm coral freak! I made these two using old pink coral(I have 2 more inches left...) and yellow coral which I'm looking for another pound or two.

Sachiko

xoticbead
04-21-2004, 11:04 PM
Heres som odd ball lentils I did this week
Liz

lepoppet
04-21-2004, 11:13 PM
I just pulled these out of the etch bath for a commission set. They're called Katchina Etchings. I've been making so many bicones lately that I was worried I forgot how to make round beads. But they came out just fine :p

Maria

Zooziis
04-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Nice stuff everyone! I'm particularly impressed with those bicones Sachiko!! Amazing. I love the corals. I want them all!!!! Great job with the colors and the black sets if off perfectly without taking away from the amazing color :clap: And Quill that heart is perfect !! The color, the shape...ooohh I love it. Wow!

mperaza
04-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Oh my - what great beads - and Mrs. Booger - the colors you have in that bead are fantastic - one of the best I think I've seen - spectacular job!

Here are a few things I didn't get to post earlier today. Some etched hollows which I made into a necklace already and a few other beads going on ebay and justbeads.

marilyn