PDA

View Full Version : Time...any to spare?

McDuck
04-21-2004, 01:30 PM
It seems since I have taken to this full time of sorts, that I do not have enough time in one day to do what needs to be done. I cant even read through all of the threads anymore! Anyone else out there have this problem? Can anyone spare some extra time for me? It is funny, I am sitting her writing up a technique sheet for another collaboration and I need to be downstairs glazing all those hundreds of biszue beadies calling out to me from th studio. But I still need to shower and its 12:30! Okay I did jog, drink slimfast, glaze some beadies, empty bottomless kiln of bisque, fillkiln with one level of glazed beadies from last night, write tech sheet, reply to emails, answer phone and now SHOWER! So back to that free spare time someone might have to borrow me...? :rolleyes: :p

_mary...errrr...mcduck...it's spring outside!

Barrie
04-21-2004, 01:35 PM
Hmm, spare time! What is that? I feel like a hamster in a wheel, going, and going and going, and never getting anywhere, and every now and then, my feet stop moving, and the wheel keeps going, and I end up on my head! :D Well, maybe not quite that dramatic, but certainly busy! It must be an addict thing! Everytime I have a few spare minutes, I come up with a new idea for a new thing, and need more time! The never ending cycle! LOL! Keep going, Mary, I know you can do it! And just think how awesome your booth at Bead & Button will look with all those new goodies!!! Can't wait to get my collaboration pieces!

Now, get back to work! (I'm going to go shower in a minute, must finish my daily perusal of WC! LOL)

MadameKali
04-21-2004, 02:18 PM
ladies, I have all kinds of free time.. maybe in exchange for jewelry materials, I could part with some :evil:

Barrie
04-21-2004, 04:43 PM
ladies, I have all kinds of free time.. maybe in exchange for jewelry materials, I could part with some :evil:

Yes, but will your time fit in a Global Priority mail envelope?! :evil:

DonnaBee
04-21-2004, 05:11 PM
Go Mary, go Barrie, go Mary, go Barrie!

:clap:

McDuck
04-21-2004, 05:24 PM
Thank you donna! I need a lot of go...so madamekali, i now need two extra hands as i just spent the afternoon down on my back with a NAUSIATING migraine :mad: I can still feel it, but boy it popped outa nowhere and i thought I was going to curl up and die. but instead i lived and am way behind in my glazing of beadies :( so just jump on a plane, i will feed you and your extra time! :p
-mary

DonnaBee
04-21-2004, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry about your migraine Mary, have you had them before?

Try ice at the base of the back of your neck and a double-dose of ibuprofen.

McDuck
04-21-2004, 05:42 PM
Oh yes, I used to get cluster headaches like the TINK does. But they slowed on down. This one cane outa nowhere in less than 5 mins I was down adn out!

Barrie
04-21-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks Donna! You can be the official moral officer around here! You always know the right things to say! :)

Mary, sorry about the migraine - been there, done that. Hate the darn things! And notice how they always pop up at the most inconvenient times! Hope you're feeling much better, and get tons more done than you expect. Just don't forget to look after yourself in these mad dashes to get stuff done!!

Have a productive afternoon/evening!

Beads-Me!
04-21-2004, 09:45 PM
I am soooooooo with you guys. I feel your pain! But just think how boring it would be to have nothing to do.... WAIT! That's what I had on vacation and I loved it.... hmmmmm... :rolleyes:

beclectic
04-21-2004, 10:15 PM
Oh yes, I used to get cluster headaches like the TINK does. But they slowed on down. This one cane outa nowhere in less than 5 mins I was down adn out!

I get migrains too. I often wake up with them and realize I've been trying to sleep tighted up to keep the pain under control. Ice packs help me and the dark. I am glad that I don't get the cluster ones and that mine only last about 6 hours or so if I lay down and be very quiet. I get the nausa too and dizzyness. Yuck! I hate the things. I'm glad you are feeling better. Take care of yourself. :::hugs:::

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-21-2004, 10:44 PM
Hang in there Mary! Sounds like it's just an artist thing around here to have migraines. My entire first trimester carrying Ian was spent with a daily migraine (actually, one really long one that didn't go away for three months) and I couldn't take a THING for it under doc's orders. So, I lived in a dark room with a cold washcloth over my eyes and forehead. It was either that or puke my guts up, which they make me do if I don't lay down someplace quiet and black for a while.

/shudder

Knock on wood, I haven't had one in a while now.

Whew.

~D.

McDuck
04-22-2004, 03:14 AM
oh you all are such sweeties! its 2am and my kiln has been cooking for 1 hour! yeah! new beadies tomorrow, new beadies tomorrow...anyone curious? lol okay, I am going to start the good morning thread .
Nite, Mary