PDA

View Full Version : hungry anyone?

chocolatier
04-21-2004, 10:56 AM
I couldn't resist posting these done by Jan. She's also in the new Spotlight which is filled with whimsical wonderful lampwork beads.

Here's a link to the set

ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=34070&item=4106070168

Linda G.

www.vermontchocolate.com

Virginia L.
04-21-2004, 10:59 AM
WOW, I love everything she does. She even provided ants!!! how cute is that - Thanks for posting this - God Bless - Virginia L.

Gayle Harthcock
04-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Yup - I saw those on Ebay and had to call my DH into the computer room to gawk at those with me. We are mightily impressed -- true for all of Jan's beads. I regularly look for her listings just to cheer myself up!!!

debkauz
04-21-2004, 12:29 PM
I love her work! Last fall I had a friend who was doing an installation for the Day of the Dead at the Mexican Fine Arts Museum in Chicago. I emailed Jan and asked her to do a Day of the Dead woman skeleton for me so I could make something for y friend. I knew it would be wAY out of my league to make. Jan not only made a gorgeous skeleton bead, she made the entire necklace! It was the focal bead and the spacers were bones. It was absolutely perfect and my friend adored it! She is AMAZING!

Debbie

blazinghussy
04-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Those ants are just...too awesome for words ;)

Kel