PDA

View Full Version : Just finished another project

kdkbrown
04-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Airbrushed project just completed. 11 x 14 acrylic on masonite. I still have a lot to learn but I'm having so much fun. God I love to Airbrush. Comments welcome.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/lib/661/completed/12318/Sparky.jpg

Donna

Caterwallin'
04-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Awe, he's beautiful! Donna, you did a fantastic job! You captured his expression perfectly! I love those long ear hairs! Those eyes are so animated! I have seen this pose/expression on this breed too many times! And as usual, you did an awesome job on the background!

Ya gotta love the airbrush! The best tool we have!

Sam

kdkbrown
04-20-2004, 11:39 PM

You know it. The more I use the airbrush the more addicted I become. Thanks Sam for the comments on this painting. Claybord again! Please let me know when you have tried this stuff. I think you are going to really like it a lot.

Donna

Caterwallin'
04-20-2004, 11:47 PM
I will Donna! I'll email you the second I try it! LOL!!!

I just looked at the URL to REF LIB you left in acrylics. I love the photo of this little dog. You have a definite and unique style!
Your the "bomb diggy" girl!

Now, was this all airbrush? Or did you sneak a little hairy stick in on this?

Sam

dogdad
04-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Wow is that the photograph or the painting.Only kidding,amazing painting! :clap: I must be doing something wrong. :crying:
Nick

kdkbrown
04-21-2004, 12:56 AM
Sam,

Now, was this all airbrush? Or did you sneak a little hairy stick in on this?

The little hairy stick and airbrushing go hand in hand for me. Any tool to acheive the effect I'm looking for works for me.

dogdad,

Thank you for the comment. Your not doing anything wrong! It just takes time a lot of practice. You will find your own way and style throw the process.

Donna

ProfessorGreibowitz
04-21-2004, 02:12 AM
Donna,

Very nice! I am jealous of you full-color folk. hehehehhehe

Nice job all around!!

Tim

HF AIRBRUSH
04-21-2004, 03:07 AM
OOOOOOoooohhh...yes...this one is going to be addicted to the airbrush..hahaha..
Donna...love the dog....just beautiful.
im addicted to dog painting and im sure you will to...i can see in the painting that you love dogs.....the eyes look just awesum..

you only should try the hair also with the airbrush, this gives a softer look...

henk

AlpineAirbrush
04-21-2004, 03:17 AM
NIce job Donna.
I especilly like the fleshy part of the nose. :clap: Great job with the colors there.

Maryl Lehman
04-21-2004, 05:30 AM
Donna, it is gorgeous-----as usual!!! Keep up the great work! :clap: :clap:

~Maryl

Penny220
04-21-2004, 07:46 PM
Awe, he's beautiful! Donna, you did a fantastic job! You captured his expression perfectly! I love those long ear hairs! Those eyes are so animated! I have seen this pose/expression on this breed too many times! And as usual, you did an awesome job on the background!

Sam

Sam said it all! :clap:

kdkbrown
04-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Thanks all for the comments

Donna

Rodman
04-21-2004, 09:42 PM
Mkaes you want to go "Awwwwwwwww"..very nice...i love dog's...you know..if they are cooked just right.....I liked the eyes
they looked both deep and very round...thnaks for posting...Rod-Man