PDA

View Full Version : OMG Look what Sheryll sent me!!!

Patricia'sglass
04-20-2004, 05:34 PM
Nobody told me there are angels at the WC. Ms. Booger :angel: sent me a bar of patcholli soap for a friend of mine who has been having a hard time recovering from surgery. The bar of soap hasd a bead hidden inside of it and I thought it would be fun for my friend to anticipate getting to the end of the soap to see the bead. She wouldn't even charge me shipping for the soap. But, she is such a sweetie, she sent me a bead for myself!!! It is GORGEOUS! I'm sorry I'm not better at taking pictures of beads. It's a square hollow with flowers. And my favorite color is blue. You are such a sweetie,Sheryll, thank you so much. I can't wait to meet you now so I can hug your neck. :D I put the soap in a bright yellow gift bag with medium turquoise tissue paper to present to my friend, Ruthie Hungerford. Do you do flower gardening? I want to bring you some old fashioned iris' to the cabin retreat.
Pattym

TwistNglass
04-20-2004, 06:27 PM
WOW, that is truly beautiful. Lucky you :)

Rose

AutumnH
04-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Amazing!

When Sheryll sets her mind on pretty she really outdoes herself doesn't she? I have her frosted chocolate from ebay along with a couple of matching beads to go with it.

Lucky you!

!Karen
04-20-2004, 08:50 PM
Oh lucky you! That is so nice. I love clear hollow beads!

I know your friend will enjoy that great soap!

:)Karen

Virginia L.
04-20-2004, 09:11 PM
WOW, that is a beauty, you are so lucky - God Bless - Virginia L.

DebbieSue
04-20-2004, 11:51 PM
That's a gorgeous bead! That was so nice of her... :)

Debbie