PDA

View Full Version : purple flower(partial)


rsmak
09-07-2001, 03:18 AM
this is watercolor,please critique.thanks.

rosanna

glowbug
09-07-2001, 03:49 AM
my very favorite of yours. I don't think it could be critiqued, just enjoyed.

Sergey
09-07-2001, 06:17 AM
:clap:Oh, I agree, it's a very beautiful watercolor.
Although only cold colors are used, the flowers seem warm.

jerryW
09-07-2001, 06:51 AM
great colors, all well placed
great movement.
beautiful

Impulse
09-07-2001, 08:48 AM
absolutely gorgeous :clap:

your blended colours are magnificent
the colur choices are excellent
the cropping and composition - great
wonderful movement

this is the painting that has everything!! :)
more like this please!

Luvy
09-07-2001, 11:06 AM
Rsmak I love this one And I don't really like flower pictures *S* It's beautiful Love the colors. It's great *S* :clap:

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:07 PM
thanks,luvy
rosanna

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by glowbug
my very favorite of yours. I don't think it could be critiqued, just enjoyed.


thanks,glowbug,I am glad I pick your favorite color.

rosnna

Cherie
09-07-2001, 12:26 PM
Absolutely beautiful! :clap:

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:34 PM
thanks,cherie.
glad you like it.

rosanna

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Sergey
:clap:Oh, I agree, it's a very beautiful watercolor.
Although only cold colors are used, the flowers seem warm.

thanks for your reply and comment.

rosanna

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by jerryW
great colors, all well placed
great movement.
beautiful

thanks ,jerry.
I appreciate your comment.

rosanna

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Impulse
absolutely gorgeous :clap:

your blended colours are magnificent
the colur choices are excellent
the cropping and composition - great
wonderful movement

this is the painting that has everything!! :)
more like this please!

thanks,impulse.I appreciate your encouragement and help.

rosanna

YLCIA
09-07-2001, 02:34 PM
Gorgeous! the colors are wonderful.

Julia

rsmak
09-07-2001, 04:12 PM
thanks,julia.

rosanna:)

arourapope
09-07-2001, 05:09 PM
Oooo....I likes! My favorite of yours so far!
Aurora

rsmak
09-07-2001, 05:15 PM
thanks, aurora,

rosanna