PDA

View Full Version : Stay loose!

JCoop
04-20-2004, 01:30 AM
Hello! Here's another quick one. Just trying to stay loose. Got this one from the WC! image library (thanks Joss!). I had lots of fun with the hair! I think I'm going to have to devote a whole week to eyelashes... sometimes they just get away from me. :rolleyes: Thanks for peeking!

Digital _Painter8

Jet
04-20-2004, 02:32 AM
OK now don't stay too loose Joel;

What a difference the eyelashes make.

i used to overlooking them and all my past portraits are without eyelashes. :D

Regards

themanda
04-20-2004, 02:20 PM
eyelashes are hard for me...especially when someone is looking down. you've done a good job on them!

flowerfancy58
04-21-2004, 02:09 PM
I love your range of subjects Joel, and the fact that you don't get locked in one just one age range:) This one passed my by, so I apologize for not commenting sooner.

The "eyes" have it here, no doubt!! Just lovely:)

gloria

wilderness
04-21-2004, 05:35 PM
All I can say is Wow.

The painterly image is so much more striking than the photo.

wild

pstewart
04-21-2004, 05:52 PM
:clap: This is awesome!

One of the best digital portraits from scratch I have seen! I especially like what you've done with the color...really adds punch!

What program do you use? Looks like Painter on the close up. You have such a mix of colors and brushes...seldom seen on digital art that I've come across so far. Gives it more of a real canvas painting look.

Phyllis

fugitive
04-24-2004, 03:56 AM
I know how we all get hung up on detail, but the key is knowing, when to quit.
This Mary Casette illistrates, that the lashes, are almost just a little dark color.

GoldCoin
04-24-2004, 02:38 PM
HI Joel..

What a beauty... love this latest effort of yours. The eyes are so good & detailed. :clap: :clap:

Cronious
04-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Hey Joel, you just go from strengh to strengh.

Love it :clap:

digistyle
04-25-2004, 05:38 PM
I love how your portraits almost shimmer. The subjects themselves seem to be a light source, influencing the background. Keep 'em coming!

digistyle