PDA

View Full Version : "Mirror of Illusion" an erotic abstract for Bug... :)

Jan-Michael
09-06-2001, 08:53 PM
created in Bryce 4

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Sep-2001/MIRRORS.jpg

bug
09-07-2001, 06:31 AM
My first impression (he-he) is where is that little butt symbol! My perverted mind was on over time but you can understand that being a scorpio. Am I right? :D :evil:

I'm really going to have to look into digital art and these computer art programs one day. They look like a lot of fun. Thanks Jan-M;)

sassybird
09-07-2001, 11:32 AM
As usual you have come up with a beautiful piece. This is so abstract though that I don't think the butt icon is needed.......lol Although, I did "see" right away. I've been told by psychiatrist over the years that my work holds erotic symbolism, but it wasn't intentional on a conscious level. The colors in this piece are cool, and that conflicts with the erotisism. It makes the piece more interesting in my eyes.

RonMarko
09-07-2001, 03:25 PM
Very nice piece Jan-M . Very symetrical and those are some nice shapes - One could almost get lost between tho...Well, you get the idea...:)

colorme
09-07-2001, 06:42 PM
is it hard doing this kind of digital art? I like it but I don't think I would ever get these results. I think it would be too complicated for me..:(

Jan-Michael
09-07-2001, 07:59 PM
Thank you all for the comments... :) I think if you explore digital art... mine is not the norm...:) but I have created images that are more main stream digital... I would not say they are hard to create... the software does take a LONG time to learm...hell I am still learning.. :) but that makes it fun... I think art is art... whatever you use.. as far as abstract art is concerened.. sometimes it is the best way to express feelings... are feelings anything other than abstract... can we really label and define them....?