PDA

View Full Version : ** 4 a.m., and NO WC yet !!

Jet
04-19-2004, 03:21 PM
I was doing some HDD maintenace last night and when i tried to get to WC, it was down, at first i freaked thinking i had done something wrong, after a while i realized that WC was the only site i couldn't access so it probably was down for maintenace...Pheew!!

Then i remember some member saying that he had heard that artists that couldn't draw well, went for the dirty look in their paintings/drawings.
I guess they're right because that's how i draw due to my lack of knowledge..
Here's a quick sketch with the dirty look...

............http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/19-Apr-2004/27782-Fast-sketch.jpg

Regards

JCoop
04-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Jet, I like it! I has a certain... shall we say, electricity!
Stay "loose" bud!

grahamrj
04-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I like it! It has a certain... shall we say, electricity!

I like it too. It has a a 4AM feeling. reminded me of a song by The Fall, "Totally Wired".

I'm totally wired! T-totally wired.

Can't you see?
A butterfly stomach round ground.
I drank a jar of coffee
And I took some of these...

And I'm totally wired! T-totally wired.

Life leaves you surprised.
Slaps you in the eyes.....

I attach a modified version.

Jet
04-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks Joel !!
Some electricity !! eh ? it must be the "one smell of 'colitas' rising up through the air" :p :cool:

Graham,
Much KOOLER !!

You read my mind...as i wasn't totally satisfied with my first result.

I tried not to do too many effects because i was trying to 'tie' myself up when doing drawings from scratch, but i don't find it as amusing as when i play with the piece after all the tracing is done.

I'm glad that it inspired you for doing some changes that it was asking for ..big time.., that happens to me too, and i just can't let it go, so it's TOTALLY kool from me.
Although, i sometimes see that someone is posting a piece that could get sooo much better if played with it and do some aftereffects but some people don't like to know anything about digital enhancements, which wouldn't be needed if they knew how to do it right from the start, in the first place.

I love doing embellishments and corrections and experimenting so much, that i even encourage everybody in doing them to any of my pieces as well (as you can appreciate by the legend at the signature in my posts)

Thanks for playing with it, and feel free to go wild with it, if you wish so!!

Regards