PDA

View Full Version : sunflowers


rsmak
09-06-2001, 07:44 PM
this is watercolor.p;ease critique.thanks
rosanna

jerryW
09-06-2001, 07:57 PM
oh yes, nice diagonal thing here.

Jan-Michael
09-06-2001, 08:01 PM
lovely image.... not sure if they look like sunflowers... centre should be larger...then again I don't know all types of sunflowers :) maybe I am wrong...:) but it's still very beautiful....

rsmak
09-06-2001, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by jerryW
oh yes, nice diagonal thing here.

thanks,jerry.
I like your comment.

rosanna

rsmak
09-06-2001, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Jan-Michael
lovely image.... not sure if they look like sunflowers... centre should be larger...then again I don't know all types of sunflowers :) maybe I am wrong...:) but it's still very beautiful....

thanks jan-michal
I think you are right.
the center should be a little bit large,but then it doesn't look the way I want.
rosanna

dornberg
09-06-2001, 09:49 PM
i think all the colors are well selected
work in a very pretty way

you might consider changing the enclosed position of the flowers
and let some run to the edge

rsmak
09-06-2001, 10:34 PM
thanks,dornberg.

rosanna

Impulse
09-07-2001, 12:05 AM
beautiful piece
your sense of color is wonderful
i especially like the high contrast

i also like dornberg's idea of painting
some flowers higher on the page and
up to the edge
it would give the painting a more open feeling

Cherie
09-07-2001, 12:14 AM
Lovely, Rosanna! The black background really gives it a stimulating quality.

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by Impulse
beautiful piece
your sense of color is wonderful
i especially like the high contrast

i also like dornberg's idea of painting
some flowers higher on the page and
up to the edge
it would give the painting a more open feeling

thanks,Impulse.
I will try.

rosanna

rsmak
09-07-2001, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Cherie
Lovely, Rosanna! The black background really gives it a stimulating quality.

thanks,cherie.
I always like high contrast and balck background.

rosanna

Yax
09-07-2001, 01:30 AM
Vibrant :clap: :clap: Very very nice. Yax

rsmak
09-07-2001, 01:49 AM
thank you for your comment,yax

rosanna