PDA

View Full Version : Reflecting

flowerfancy58
04-19-2004, 02:36 PM
I just "finished" this up this morning. (Are they ever really finished, lol! )

This was done in Painter using the oil bristle brushes and fine feathering brushes.

gloria:)

themanda
04-19-2004, 03:19 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

this may be my favorite piece you've ever done. love it, love it, love it.

JCoop
04-19-2004, 03:36 PM
wow! Gloria you have painted yourself into a corner... you've raised the bar so high, that from now on I only expect brilliant works from you! Great painting! :clap: :clap: :clap:

LadyAlba
04-19-2004, 03:46 PM
wow! Gloria you have painted yourself into a corner... you've raised the bar so high, that from now on I only expect brilliant works from you! Great painting! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Joel has you on this one........absolutely beautiful and I agree with Manda this is your best yet! Now......you have to top it! rofl!

Chiers
04-19-2004, 04:42 PM
Nice job Gloria. The ground she is on and the area directly behind her on the left is a bit hard to understand though.

flowerfancy58
04-19-2004, 05:27 PM
Thank you for the very kind comments, they are always very appreciated.

Sherry, the grounds is supposed to be pebbled and small rocks, that sort of thing that you sometimes see by a lake shoreline. I didn't have the patience for doing that sort of detail, beyond the girl, lol......... I am working on the patience thing though:).

Joel, as for your comment,

Originally Posted by JCoop
wow! Gloria you have painted yourself into a corner... you've raised the bar so high, that from now on I only expect brilliant works from you! Great painting!

I have two words..........(forgive me for the "language")

Oh Crap! :rolleyes:

Elvira
04-19-2004, 05:51 PM
Well done Gloria! all artist know that we only get one of this caliber in about 10 tries or so, so don't worry about Joel's bar, just keep painting and posting so we can watch you grow pot-boilers and all. :)

:clap:
edie

flowerfancy58
04-20-2004, 12:41 AM
Thanks for the encouragement Edie:)

justjean
04-20-2004, 02:05 PM
Beautiful work Gloria, great feeling in it

and Joel she will just astound us with the next one :)

Jet
04-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Great great great...:clap:

Dont worry you'll do better and better..and then surprise yourself with something worse just to even out the score !! lol

Anyway, there's always something in your pictures to learn from, and there will be always someone who find something that can be made better, that's the beauty of companionship and honest criticism. :clap:

Keep it up !!
:cool:

pstewart
04-20-2004, 09:45 PM
Gloria, that is really lovely. I like the pose and the atmosphere and the colors. Excellent painting work too. Nice to see something really original in digital!

Phyllis
http://www.innographx.com/forum
http://www.pbase.com/pstewart

flowerfancy58
04-21-2004, 01:11 AM
Thank you Phyllis,
I appreciate your kind comments:)

gloria