PDA

View Full Version : Whew!! WC Finally Back!!

Barrie
04-19-2004, 12:03 PM
Well, I was certainly going through serious withdrawals!!! Anyone else?? I was almost contemplating doing some work!! Yeesh, what's with that!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and got lots accomplished! Have a super sunny Monday morning!

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-19-2004, 12:06 PM
LMAO Barrie!!!

I was dying over here! I guess I'm truly a forum addict, 'cuz I went and joined the wire workers guild forums just so I had something else to read and eye candy to look at while I waited for WC to show back up!

Yeaaaaaaaah, just what I need....ANOTHER forum to post on! LOL. I currently belong to 6 of them.

/shudder

:D

~Danielle

Beads-Me!
04-19-2004, 12:11 PM
Okay - that felt like FOREVER!!!! Missed you guys!

Gingerbiscuit
04-19-2004, 12:12 PM
I've been missing WC all day! Glad we're back to normal. Yippeeeeeee :clap: :clap: :clap:

beclectic
04-19-2004, 12:16 PM
It's back up, Yessssss.

I was considering joining something else but WC came back up in time to save me. I missed you guys. I even emailed McDuck some silly chatter so I could feel like I was still in touch.

So does anyone know what happened to WC or are we all asking each other that same question?

It's great to be back. :clap: :clap: :D

SuzyQ
04-19-2004, 02:08 PM
Um, YES!!! Isn't it funny how quickly we have all become additcted?!

River's Song Art Jewelry
04-19-2004, 08:40 PM
I missed it too. I thought maybe they disconnected me for not logging in and out each time--but then I tried it from school and it didn't work from there either--I was relieved!!
Speaking of school, you won't hear so much from me now that spring break is over. Don't have much time to make stuff except on weekends. A credit card bill came today that would choke a horse--so I've got to keep working!! Can't wait for summer!!

flynfire
04-19-2004, 10:15 PM
Wouldn't you know it? WC goes down and I miss the whole outage because I'm out back making wearable art. :clap: