PDA

View Full Version : Suuny Sunday April 18 Show and Tell

McDuck
04-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Good morning eveyone! You have been asking to see the finished products...and here they are! O bunch of them are spoken for already either with collaborations or real sales! Imagine that LOL :) But these aren't even the tip of that huge bowl you saw yesterday. Some of you might see your collaboration beads too . :) In the bottom photo the blue bead should be colbalt blue not the blue it looks here! Now show me your PERTIES! :D

-Mary...errrr...McDuck

McDuck
04-18-2004, 10:34 AM
Wake up sleepyheads, here are a few more! -mary

Charlee
04-18-2004, 10:38 AM
WOW, those are so nice Mary! :clap: I reeeeaaalllly like those white bumpy ones - way cool.

Charlee

beclectic
04-18-2004, 10:54 AM
They are all so pretty. I really love the ones with the stamped flowers in slamon with white flowers. Oh and the bicone in blue with the green veining and the .... This could go on and on until I'd named every bead. :clap:

McDuck
04-18-2004, 10:57 AM
Thank you Charlie and Barabara! Unfortunately some of these are VERY hard to photograph and their true beauty just doesnt show :( :mad: But youget the jist of it! lol -Mary

LLane
04-18-2004, 12:47 PM
WOW, those are so nice Mary! :clap: I reeeeaaalllly like those white bumpy ones - way cool.Charlee

Me Too Me Too!!!!! Great job on all of them!!! :D

Lois

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-18-2004, 01:21 PM
Ok, that's it. It's official.

I'm going to live in Mary's bead box...err....bin. It'll have to be a bin to fit me and all those beads and all my wire!

;)

~Danielle

DonnaBee
04-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Mary!! Beautiful! :clap:

Charlee
04-18-2004, 03:01 PM
Nothing quite so spectacular as Mary's beads, but here's a couple of things I finished today. Watches sell like mad, so I'm building my stock back up. The watchband is gorgeous moss agate that doesn't show up well at all in the scan. And the crystals in the bracelet really are the same color as the ones in the ribbon charm. Scanners. Bah.
Charlee

Kerensamere
04-18-2004, 03:07 PM
I was trying to come up with some colors I haven't played with yet and I came up with this, I call it Icey Blue. U

nfortunately the irridized surface of the squares of sheet glass and the glass nuggets don't convey well in the photo :(

Let me know what you think!

McDuck
04-18-2004, 03:13 PM
Charlee, I really like those! Watches sell eh? Hmm, I have a few heads downstairs, now I just need some of that darn extra time! LOl anyone have some I could use up for them?

Keren...is that with sterling silver? Lovely, just lovely!

Danielle, How large a bin do you require? capeting? padding? stool? LOL

-mary

ringslingin
04-18-2004, 03:31 PM
I was trying to come up with some colors I haven't played with yet and I came up with this, I call it Icey Blue. U

nfortunately the irridized surface of the squares of sheet glass and the glass nuggets don't convey well in the photo :(

Let me know what you think!

I think it's horrible, and that you should give it to me for scrap metal :)

JUST KIDDING! It's gawjus!!! LOVE it.!

Kerensamere
04-18-2004, 03:42 PM
I think it's horrible, and that you should give it to me for scrap metal :)

JUST KIDDING! It's gawjus!!! LOVE it.!

Thanks for the "positive" feed back :D

Unfortunately the "scrap metal" option wouldn't work well, 'cause what looks like a metal bezel on my work is copper foil tape with silver/tin solder on it. I haven't learned how to do the whole silver smithing thing yet, although it's on my "to do" list whenever I find that fabled free time! ;)

Glad you like it!

-Jen

Barrie
04-18-2004, 05:25 PM
Gorgeous batch of stuff today, everyone!! Wish I had some to show off, but yesterday I had a craft fair, and today, I'm finishing off some custom stuff (gotta be in the mail tomorrow or Tuesday!), hopefully I'll get a chance to do some playing later!
Have a great sunny Sunday!!