PDA

View Full Version : Auction Donation..........

nursekatie
04-18-2004, 10:15 AM
My Ex hubbies wife asked me to donate something for her daughters school auction..........what do you think???? I had made it up for one of my empolyees birthdays.....then it just didn't look like her...so I made something else.......is this good enough to donate???

Charlee
04-18-2004, 10:36 AM
...is this good enough to donate???

Are you kidding?!? It's only
Gorgeous!!!
Ahem, well, yes, I think it's a very appropriate donation.

:D
Charlee

Emjay
04-18-2004, 10:36 AM
Absolutely! I love your florals. And nice to see you over here, Katie!

beclectic
04-18-2004, 11:02 AM
My Ex hubbies wife asked me to donate something for her daughters school auction..........what do you think???? I had made it up for one of my empolyees birthdays.....then it just didn't look like her...so I made something else.......is this good enough to donate???

Absolutly. It will probably be a hot item. I love your floral bead, it looks just like the flowers Impatients, they are that exact color.

nursekatie
04-18-2004, 11:04 AM
LOL..ok...I feel better....Thank you :D It is just a bit different and the colors are sooooo...well...THERE!! I just wasn't sure!!

TheBlueBetween
04-18-2004, 11:17 AM
I think that's a great donation! Hope it makes them lots of $ :)

debkauz
04-18-2004, 11:40 AM
Nooooo. I don't think so. I don't think anyone will buy it. I think that you should send it to me instead. That way I can wear it a LOT and you won't be embarassed. :evil:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OK, before anyone gets offended, I was JOKING!!! It's wonderful and I'm sure that it will get snapped up for a lot of cash. Gorgeous work Katie! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

nursekatie
04-18-2004, 11:58 AM
Nooooo. I don't think so. I don't think anyone will buy it. I think that you should send it to me instead. That way I can wear it a LOT and you won't be embarassed. :evil:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

OK, before anyone gets offended, I was JOKING!!! It's wonderful and I'm sure that it will get snapped up for a lot of cash. Gorgeous work Katie! :D :clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL...You crack me up Deb!! :D

TurtleBay Jewelry
04-18-2004, 01:19 PM
Heck yeah, auction that puppy off! I bet it'll go for millions!

Ok, ok, so I'm dreaming again about all us artists getting paid what we're worth...but honestly, it's beautiful. :p

~Danielle

DonnaBee
04-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Most definitely!

sassybird
04-18-2004, 02:29 PM
I would bid on it:D A beautiful piece. I love the floral and the accent beads. I donate art work for auctions from time to time, and school auctions are great ways to raise money. I hope that the money will go to either a library in the school, or to the art department:D

nursekatie
04-18-2004, 03:11 PM
I hope so too Sassy!!

Ps.....guess what I bought today :evil: A set of acrylics (36 colors), 12 brushes.....some canvas...some practice canvas paper and some brush stroke practice paper...Oh...and a thingy ma jig for the water and paints and brushes while I paint!....I am doing the happy dance!!!!

Barrie
04-18-2004, 05:23 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Definitely impatiens! What color did you use for the flowers?
Have fun with your new hobby!!

Shirley C.
04-18-2004, 05:26 PM
hiya, katie! your jewelry piece is wonderful - such happy colors, and yummy, and... and... yep, i'd bid on it. sure hope the auction does well!

nursekatie
04-18-2004, 05:40 PM
Thanks you guys!!

The colors for the beads are

Petroleum green, some green transparent...I have no clue which one...LOL THe flowers are striking orange :D

Beads-Me!
04-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Beautiful and bright Katie - it should do well!

lisilk
04-19-2004, 05:39 PM
Uhhh....yeah. It's "good enough." LOL. That focal bead is knock down gorgeous !

Li