PDA

View Full Version : Woo-Hoo! I got my package from Rio!

debkauz
04-17-2004, 10:20 PM
I ordered a ton of stuff fro Rio earlier in the week and it came yesterday. I got a lot of dead soft silver and dead soft copper (i'll play with the copper first). Oh, and I got hammers and things, too...I just LOVE tools! :evil: Well, I came home from work tonight and thought I would just whip up a bracelet with all these cool spirals and things. guess what! It's harder than it looks! :o I managed a few cool twists and turns, but not what I thought I could do. Now I need to wait for the books to come from Amazon. You know, I just get the Visa bill paid off and start using it again. :evil: DH just shakes his head. At least he loves me...I think...LOL! He did ply me with saki and salmon tonight, so he must. :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyone have any great ideas for my stuff? I really want to make something fabulous before I go to bed at the crack of 9pm cause I have to get up at 445 tomorrow. God, I hate *real* work... :D

Debbie

DonnaBee
04-17-2004, 11:07 PM
A package from Rio and wined and dined by DH??? I'll have what she's having! :D

That's wonderful, you deserve it. What gauges of wire do you have? Gosh, I don't know what you should make!

Very cool, though. :D

ringslingin
04-18-2004, 02:13 AM
How about trying some funky earrings? They're relatively simple, and as close to instant gratification as you can get with wire working. The wigjig site has some great patterns, and so does http://jewelrymaking.about.com both are great for beginners.

:) HAVE FUN!

P.S. What did ya get for me from Rio? :D