PDA

View Full Version : Try two at Ebay!

lwdstk66
04-16-2004, 07:39 PM
I know I don't have any ebay points but, I am going to try again!!
What do you think??
Lisa

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4106048607

emmadogdesigns
04-16-2004, 08:17 PM
Isn't ebay great? Your designs look fun and lovely for spring. I like your template as well!

Two suggestions to help get some more people viewing and bidding: When you title your auction, always always put what you have up for auction in the title. A lot of ebayers search by the titles only (it happens when they hit search from the home pages) and people looking for a bracelet or necklace will never find your set that way. So better title might be "Spring is Here Necklace & Bracelet Set" Ebay justed upped the amount of characters you can have in the titles to 55 characters, so you should have plenty of room.

Also, a couple of closer pictures might help. The set looks lovely, but you can't really pick out the fine details, and often, I've found anyways, this is what makes people bid. For my jewelry creations, I actually use my scanner to get a good pic. When I use my camera, I try to get a close directly overhead shot & then one other angle.

Just a couple of tips from someone who has learned these things the hard way! ;) Good luck with your acutions!

lwdstk66
04-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Thanks for the tips!!
I will let ya know how it goes!!
Take care.

3SistersBeads
04-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Loks great, Lisa!

Good luck on your auction!

Spiderlace
04-16-2004, 10:13 PM
A lot of people will not bid on auctions with reserves -- maybe better to start your bidding at a price you can live with.