PDA

View Full Version : WOW, Check out this webpage!!

beachbeads
04-16-2004, 07:12 AM
I just checked out Shirley Cook's web page, WOW! Professional models for her jewlery, great photgraphs and more. It's the best lampwork & jewelry web page I have ever seen. Sheila
http://www.jumpingjackglass.com/

rosebead
04-16-2004, 07:30 AM
Nice work & such a cute dog!

DebbieSue
04-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Beautiful jewelry and great website! :)

Debbie

StefaniBeads
04-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Wow! Great site, gorgeous jewelry! And I think having the models is wonderful!

I have a model for mine (my 16yr old), and if I can just get her off the phone and computer long enough! She says I don't have to pay her, just continue to spoil her with things now and then! ;)

UMTerps
04-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Shirley!!! You've been working hard, huh? The site looks WONDERFUL! :clap:

See you tomorrow!

SimplyShaunda
04-16-2004, 04:47 PM
That is way cool. And I love her bangles.

JodiPrice
04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
I love Shirley's work, I was lucky enough to win one of her beads at Glass Stock 2003. It is similiar to one of her Bronze Age series, I love it!

I think that is so cool that the jewelry is displayed on real people, that is so unique!!

Great site Shirley!

Shirley C.
04-17-2004, 01:07 PM
my goodness - i just tripped over this thread, and i'm blushing! thanks so much for the feedback, you folks are terrific!

it was a lot of work putting this site together, but also a lot of fun. and thanks to francys, michelle, and prairie for making my jewelry look so good. :D

now that i've finished overhauling the jewelry portion, i really need to work on the bead stuff. i have several beads for sale, they just aren't out there on the site. sure wish i had a clone...

thanks again for all your comments, i really appreciate it!

3SistersBeads
04-17-2004, 01:37 PM
Wowzer!

That is one great site, Shirley! Your pieces are gorgeous!

Blessings,